Check your account email address ×

8 years ago....

30 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So Slinger says I have fallen into a hole and Joel says of course race relations are worse with a black President....fucking ponderous.

The first black President was always going to bring out the racists, surely you get that? Those people are going to fight anything he does and the gangbangers don't give a flying fuck what the president says or does, they ain't listening.

Of course that doesn't mean that anyone who opposes Obama is a racist.

I honestly don't understand what would make you guys think it would make race relations better.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The first black President was always going to bring out the racists, surely you get that? Those people are going to fight anything he does and the gangbangers don't give a flying fuck what the president says or does, they ain't listening.

I honestly don't understand what would make you guys think it would make race relations better.

Edited by Biggie Smails

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Obama would of never been president without all the Whites who voted for him.

A black man taking the highest office in the country and you are unsure why people would think it was a huge step for race relations in the U S?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

A black man taking the highest office in the country and you are unsure why people would think it was a huge step for race relations in the U S?

His logic makes no sense.

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fucking quote is jacked up but anyhow he promised to be a uniter and all he has done is promote divisiveness.

The racists have promoted the divisiveness you dumb fucker..... :snack: It's simple to see unless you're Pump'n Rump :lol: 

Holy fuck Fat Jimmy - you're so fucking ignorant you think the R's have moved past gay marriage while their platform and continual promotion of 'religious liberty' :lol: legislation spits directly in the face of your ignorant logic.  :snack: :nuts:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The racists have promoted the divisiveness you dumb fucker..... :snack: It's simple to see unless you're Pump'n Rump :lol: 

Exactly.....The Racist In Chief at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue has done just that. 

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Jamal the gangbanger can't relate to Obama, he don't give a shit what Obama is doing. 

There are systemic cultural issues in the Black communities.

Certainly nothing that a black president is going to make any noticeable dent in.

Just now, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. The rise of the racists tea tards and racists Dump......:dunno:. :lol: 

If you can't type a legible coherent sentence just go lay the fuck down.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Holy fuck Fat Jimmy - you're so fucking ignorant you think the R's have moved past gay marriage while their platform and continual promotion of 'religious liberty' :lol: legislation spits directly in the face of your ignorant logic.  :snack: :nuts:

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly.....The Racist In Chief at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue has done just that. 

:snack:

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

His logic makes no sense.

My mother in law is a perfect example.

She voted for Obama and believed what he was saying.

She is a smart educated woman who like a lot of Americans had concerns with the ACA. She did not like being marginalized as a racist for expressing her concerns.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

What does gay marriage have to do with racism?

It's has everything to do with your warped sense of reality and logic......just like your ignorance on racism.  :snack:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Jamal the gangbanger can't relate to Obama, he don't give a shit what Obama is doing. 

Certainly nothing that a black president is going to make any noticeable dent in.

That may be true, but you asked why some would think Obama would make race relations better.

Just now, SnowRider said:

It's has everything to do with your warped sense of reality and logic......just like your ignorance on racism.  :snack:

I admitted I made a mistake about The Republican Platform and my logic and reality is just fine. Obama ran on the premise of hope and change and being a uniter so after 8 years blaming everybody but him for the divisiveness just shows the level of your narrow minded hackery.

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

In 8 years he has made it worse.

I think the Obama's could pound home the narrative.....look where we started and look what we have achieved.

This is the greatest country in the world for you.  Stop harping on the past and being a victim. You can achieve greatness.

Talking about slaves building the white House 200 years ago is counter productive and immaterial.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the country was in a huge mess - millions of jobs were being lost, our economy was in the shitter, we were in a real war with many troops on the ground and being killed daily, osb was alive and well, etc etc etc. all this after 8 years of GOP control, and having to listen to the repukes, and their weak minded followers, telling everyone "all is well" in that span, when it was obvious they weren't.

bring us to today. millions of jobs have been created, economy is much better, much much less troops on the ground, obl and other high ranking terrorists dead and constantly being sought after.... and the repukes are crying about how bad everything is now and blaming the dems for it? to top it off, you want to put a narcissistic, greedy, short sighted, foreign policy lacking, hot-headed, shoot-first-ask-questions-later, system abusing, job offshoring, non-citizen hiring, magic wall building.....dimwit in the white house?

GMAFB.

rwws are the most fucked up, brain dead, dishonest, gullible dimwits i've ever seen. if someone had told me years ago that the gop would fall this low, i'd have called them fucking nuts.

are you proud?

:lmao: Go back in whatever hole you've been in for the last couple months. You're to stupid for the internet.