Check your account email address ×

Rand Paul Attacked on his Property

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Don't any of you guys wonder why he is cutting his own grass. Don't they have Mexicans in Bowling Green?

he had a date with a old hippy chick Saturday night and was a bit out of practice

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Don't any of you guys wonder why he is cutting his own grass. Don't they have Mexicans in Bowling Green?

I was thinking the same thing. How many senators do you think cut their own grass?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

"there's bound to be one good snake in that pit of vipers!1!1!1!1!1"

How did yesterday go....put on the mask and jammies and commit a lot of mayhem or did you say fuck it and stay inside next to the wood stove? 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I was thinking the same thing. How many senators do you think cut their own grass?

Hey I like Rand Paul and after hearing he mows his own lawn I like him even more.  I truly believe there are some good people in Washington who go there to do good works.  He's one of them imo.  Ben will come in spewing foam out of his mouth insulting me i'm sure, and Moto will talk of heads on a pike, but thats my opinion.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I like Rand Paul and after hearing he mows his own lawn I like him even more.  I truly believe there are some good people in Washington who go there to do good works.  He's one of them imo.  Ben will come in spewing foam out of his mouth insulting me i'm sure, and Moto will talk of heads on a pike, but thats my opinion.

Ben just spews that hyperbole for the shock value....IIRC he used  to praise Rand Paul....Moto on the other hand is just some phony revolutionary poser.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How did yesterday go....put on the mask and jammies and commit a lot of mayhem or did you say fuck it and stay inside next to the wood stove? 

You know that the November 4th 'antifa civil war' was a complete fabrication by the fascists, right? 

Or did you buy in like woolie?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You know that the November 4th 'antifa civil war' was a complete fabrication by the fascists, right? 

Could give a fuck less as you have been prattling on about this Shit for months and done nothing.

I've actually been watching and listining to "curly top" for a while now.  I like him.  And have started to like him more.  He's bouncing against the POTUS and for good reason on healthcare.  "We promised repeal...and replace.....not fix!" Among others.  Quite frankly, I think his integrity is refreshing.  If he can get to a point where the Don will endorse him in 2020...game over.  President "Curly Top"!!!!

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ben just spews that hyperbole for the shock value....IIRC he used  to praise Rand Paul....Moto on the other hand is just some phony revolutionary poser.

I'm luke warm on Rand....he is a shell of his old man .....but he's 10000x better than any of the other pieces of shit in DC

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Would you please link up your fucking claim, you've referenced me at least a half dozen times now about this Nov. 4 thing.  I read it somewhere, and wrote something about it.  Once, in passing.  BFD.  Doesn't mean I started a thread about it, stocked up on ammo, stacked sand bags around my house or "bought" into anything.  I consider your little movement to be a pitiful and pathetic joke, and always will.  I hope your little movement messes with the bull and get both horns shoved up its ass.  You're the adult running around the forum actually trying to give legitimacy to this stupidity, so lets talk about what "you" "bought" into.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Would you please link up your fucking claim, you've referenced me at least a half dozen times now about this Nov. 4 thing.  I read it somewhere, and wrote something about it.  Doesn't mean I stocked up on ammo, stacked sand bags around my house or "bought" into anything.  I consider your little movement to be a pitiful and pathetic joke, and always will.  I hope your little movement messes with the bull and get both horns shoved up its ass.  You're the adult running around the forum actually trying to give legitimacy to this stupidity, so lets talk about what "you" "bought" into.

You "read" something on it and you are dumb enough to get gut hooked

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of gut hooked, aren't you the guy calling for innocent peoples throats to be slashed?

"Innocent" :lol: Innocent like Trump palling around with Clinton and Epstein on the pedo express? That kind of innocent

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Holy shit you did. You bought in!

:lol:

Honestly no I didn't....but you have been blathering about this whole Antifa crap for months and done nothing. One would think that you would tire of being all mouth and no action but apparently not.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, motonoggin said:

Uh huh, sure.

:news:

Whatever Danny Boy....my morning shit has more grit than you as you couldn't bust a grape. I bought into walking the dog and some great college football yesterday.