Check your account email address ×

Would you fight for your country.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm more curious as to why members here think these numbers are where they are.  Particularly, the FSCE librulz.  It may be somewhat telling with who spinner hand selected in this little polling quiz.

pYQkLUi.png

Take a look at germany.  18% .  Maybe they are polling immigrants.

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Take a look at germany.  18% .  Maybe they are polling immigrants.

It goes with Spinner's "selection" curiousity.  Not saying one way or the other.  I'd just enjoy these thread starters to have an actual opinion on the subjects they so proudly post rather than waiting for their opinion to seemingly develop from others as the thread develops.  It's why I'm not giving mine here.  Yet.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I might’ve done the entire military thing for the college fund and va benefits. But the whole love of country and higher purpose bullshit....nope. 

Bold: I've never met any who have done it for this....unless they are a politician.  Now "higher purpose"?  Yeah...or maybe more to be considered higher goals.....challenge oriented.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I might’ve done the entire military thing for the college fund and va benefits. But the whole love of country and higher purpose bullshit....nope. 

That's how it becomes economic conscription.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bold: I've never met any who have done it for this....unless they are a politician.  Now "higher purpose"?  Yeah...or maybe more to be considered higher goals.....challenge oriented.

I did it for love of country you fucking commie!!!!1!11!!!!! 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

OH SO YOU DONT LOVE AMERICA NOW?! HOW ABOUT YOU SUCK START A SHOTGUN?!!!!1!

I "suck start a shot gun" every evening for the fucking fun value.  That shit can't hurt GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It sure creeps the neighbors out though.  I think me doing it in the nude by the street may be what is doing that though.

:lol:

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The love of country thing is creepy. 

That's why it's an elite group of the REAL 1%.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I "suck start a shot gun" every evening for the fucking fun value.  That shit can't hurt GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It sure creeps the neighbors out though.  I think me doing it in the nude by the street may be what is doing that though.

:lol:

TOMATO HEAD got " owned " on that one!!! :lol2::lol2: