Check your account email address ×

Explosive Brazile Confession: Trump and Bernie Were Right, DNC Rigged Nomination For Hillary From the Start "Obama also left DNC 25 million in Debt"

jtssrx

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you feel the left have had their "voice" taken more than the right over the years?  For simplicity...let's leave out the middle/moderates.

If you can't see how this is a loaded question that requires the acceptance of a shit analysis of basic political science, then I can't help ya.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

If you can't see how this is a loaded question that requires the acceptance of a shit analysis of basic political science, then I can't help ya.

Why do you get to decide if my questions are "loaded"?  You don't.  And I can't/won't rephase it to seem less "self incriminating" to you.  I'm not out to get you...as I stated before.  Why would I lie?  If I wanted to "get you", I'm just going after you straight up.  Do you think of me as doing anything otherwise?  You shouldn't.  You've seen it.

Like I said, just forget it.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"which fascist party is more fascistier, the blue one or the red one?"

I'm starting to see why you seek out SeRena's for your recruits.  God LOVE YA!!!  That type of confidence just doesn't exist anymore....or so I thought.  Decoys right?  yeah....

I think it's a timing thing.  Dems knew it would come out eventually anyway, so they slipped it in during Mueller week and well ahead of the 2020 election.  Hopefully it'll all blow over by then and not hurt her chances as much as if it came out in October 2020.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I think it's a timing thing.  Dems knew it would come out eventually anyway, so they slipped it in during Mueller week and well ahead of the 2020 election.  Hopefully it'll all blow over by then and not hurt her chances as much as if it came out in October 2020.

Hurt whose chances? Braziles?

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Ummmmm...... :crazy:

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It came out, Dipshit, because it was going to come out in court.

"Hopefully... "

Are you a Snot dupe?

16 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Are you kidding me?

Tell ya what, dems are seething at Brazile today on her twitter feed.  A lot of them are accusing her of lying about and or just using it to boost her book sales.  Sounds pretty legit to me so pretty disappointing all around between Hill doing it and the harsh comments towards Brazile.  Time to just take it on the chin and move onto the real work of getting Donald The Wrongald out of there ASAP.  Pence too.  Let Ryan run things till we hopefully get a real election in 2020.