Check your account email address ×

Name the next liberal kiddie fucker/sexual assaulter

Snake

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I make you look like a picker little boy...

hardly ....now calm the fuck down and woolie will be here to get your back any minute with some stupid ill conceived idiocy culminating in bringing up a "Formal Education" :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

hardly ....now calm the fuck down and woolie will be here to get your back any minute with some stupid ill conceived idiocy culminating in bringing up a "Formal Education" :lol: 

Only because its clear you never got one.  I love the dipshits who never picked up a book until they were 35 years old.  Cuz you personify it.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You type well with moto balls deep in your face.

Impressive for a do nothing cunt.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only because its clear you never got one.  I love the dipshits who never picked up a book until they were 35 years old.  Cuz you personify it.

I actually read tons of books in my early 20's , then I found FSCE :lol: I read all Bill Oreilly's books too 

Ya know ....for someone who has repeatedly trashed the liberal bastions known as Universities it is awful fucking hypocritical to try and use someones lack of attendance at one of those places as a gotcha. Now get back to your safe space little faggot and take you lapdog with you. You guys waded into the deep end of the intellectual pool and its quite clear neither of you can swim !!!!!!!!!11111111 :bigfinger: 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Did anyone pick the NPR news chief? If so WE HAVE A WINNER!!

On deck.... Dustin Hoffman!

I'll admit it, it all just makes me laugh.  Not the fact that kids or women are being abused, but the ones doing all the lecturing and pontificating to us "rubes", are up to their necks in all this malfeasance.  NP fucking R no less.  Can't you just hear the haughty British accented commentator glossing over the charges? :lol: 

Trump 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I actually read tons of books in my early 20's , then I found FSCE :lol: I read all Bill Oreilly's books too 

Ya know ....for someone who has repeatedly trashed the liberal bastions known as Universities it is awful fucking hypocritical to try and use someones lack of attendance at one of those places as a gotcha. Now get back to your safe space little faggot and take you lapdog with you. You guys waded into the deep end of the intellectual pool and its quite clear neither of you can swim !!!!!!!!!11111111 :bigfinger: 

I went to university 40 years ago when we didn't have this utter bullshit that is being peddled today.  I just paid for 2 college educations and fortunately my kids didn't get sucked into it.  Its exactly why I trash those institutions now.  Figures that point would wiz over your pointy head.  I give what I get dude, and it comes back twice as hard.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump 

I went to university 40 years ago when we didn't have this utter bullshit that is being peddled today.  I just paid for 2 college educations and fortunately my kids didn't get sucked into it.  Its exactly why I trash those institutions now.  Figures that point would wiz over your pointy head.  I give what I get dude, and it comes back twice as hard.  

Actually it comes back pretty weak.....cause you argue from a position of weakness......which is a result of attempting to defend in indefensible. But by all means keep on trying. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like sleds swim?

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll admit it, it all just makes me laugh.  Not the fact that kids or women are being abused, but the ones doing all the lecturing and pontificating to us "rubes", are up to their necks in all this malfeasance.  NP fucking R no less.  Can't you just hear the haughty British accented commentator glossing over the charges? :lol: 

MSNBC, NPR......

13 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

All jews. Why do you leave that part out?

Michel Moore is a jew?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually it comes back pretty weak.....cause you argue from a position of weakness......which is a result of attempting to defend in indefensible. But by all means keep on trying. 

Weakness.... like internet throat slitting?

Bwahahaha!!!

Internet Antifa!!!!

I can't stop... :lmao:

Edited by Snake

I give up.  Who should the FS liberals defend next? :lol:

and “sad face” and angry face”.  I notice they are suspiciously absent from this thread also.

”They’re not pedophiles!!  They are sexual abusors!  ...OR mooooozlims!!!”

:lol:

Why is Anler so triggered by righties?  But less by Lefties?  Hmmmm.....  diddler too?  Or apologist?

FAGGOY SCREEN NAME FAGGOT!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Don't mistake my lack of enthusiasm for going back and forth all day with you nitwits as any type of intellectual investment I have with this place.   If you'd ever read what I've written you'd know I'm as disgusted as anyone with the state of affairs in Washington.  But you don't, based on some of the shit you say to me.  And it also doesn't mean I think burning it all down is a solution either.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't mistake my lack of enthusiasm for going back and forth all day with you nitwits as any type of intellectual investment I have with this place.   If you'd ever read what I've written you'd know I'm as disgusted as anyone with the state of affairs in Washington.  But you don't, based on some of the shit you say to me.  And it also doesn't mean I think burning it all down is a solution either.

Well take solace in the fact that I at least respect your opinion enough not to relegate you to the realm of my "truck stop twink" routine for retorts :lol:

poor revkevafggotsdi 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

Did anyone pick the NPR news chief? If so WE HAVE A WINNER!!

On deck.... Dustin Hoffman!

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I give up.  Who should the FS liberals defend next? :lol:

and “sad face” and angry face”.  I notice they are suspiciously absent from this thread also.

”They’re not pedophiles!!  They are sexual abusors!  ...OR mooooozlims!!!”

:lol:

Why is Anler so triggered by righties?  But less by Lefties?  Hmmmm.....  diddler too?  Or apologist?

FAGGOY SCREEN NAME FAGGOT!!!

Analer is kind of like a foul mouthed Neal.  He thinks he's above it all because he calls out both sides.  Problem is he often loses sight of the big picture, and who's causing the most damage to the culture.  As far as the government, yea they both suck, both parties.  No one needs to act like most of us don't know that by pointing it out on a regular basis.  And he hates the Jews :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Analer is kind of like a foul mouthed Neal.  He thinks he's above it all because he calls out both sides.  Problem is he often loses sight of the big picture, and who's causing the most damage to the culture.  As far as the government, yea they both suck, both parties.  No one needs to act like most of us don't know that by pointing it out on a regular basis.  And he hates the Jews :lol: 

I think Anler is more honest intellectually.  Neal is fun though.  Really easy to play him against himself.  Don’t tell him that though.

Wait...is this PM?

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats an :owned:

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

50% chance it's one side or the other. Just as many diddlers on each side I'm sure!

If you really sat down and thought hard for a long time.....hopefully you would come to the conclusion that the only "sides" are US and Them 

Just now, f7ben said:

If you really sat down and thought hard for a long time.....hopefully you would come to the conclusion that the only "sides" are US and Them 

I think its funny that you are presented 2 options and then presented with the talking points to fight over. And if you dont fall in line with that then you are just "above it all"... But the democrats are trying to take out guns!!!! But the Trump used Russia to influence our election!!!! blah blah... One side is worse than the other so you have to pick!!!!