Check your account email address ×

"Lying to FBI agents"

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

There are like 80 sealed indictments yet to be revealed.

Link?

If so why not come out with all the equivalent ones at the same time?  

Just now, Highmark said:

Link?

If so why not come out with all the equivalent ones at the same time?  

Heard it on the radio yesterday, no link.

I would imagine they have a strategy in mind that they think will elicit the most evidence from the subjects of their investigation.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Heard it on the radio yesterday, no link.

I would imagine they have a strategy in mind that they think will elicit the most evidence from the subjects of their investigation.

Well of course it must be true then.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It was an interview with a former state attorney general. Can't remember his name. It was on Sirius. 

Most I'm seeing is 4 and they are numbered between Papadopolous and Manifort/Gates.  

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/30/d-c-court-four-sealed-indictments-pending-papadopouloss-manaforts/

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Would it be more or less believable if you thought these indictments targeted Democrats too? 

:pc:

I'm not denying the current indictments.   On the surface it looks really bad for Manifort and if he is found guilty then should pay the price however Manifort's indictment has ZERO to do with Trump.   I'd just like equal justice at minimum on the failing to file as a foreign agent.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not denying the current indictments.   On the surface it looks really bad for Manifort and if he is found guilty then should pay the price however Manifort's indictment has ZERO to do with Trump.   I'd just like equal justice at minimum on the failing to file as a foreign agent.  

Well, you certainly have the talking points down cold. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm sure Hillary would like the same for the Russian influence last year👍  

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm sure Hillary would like the same for the Russian influence last year👍  

She got it then they turned down giving the FBI their servers to see who was really behind it all.  :lol:  

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

Can you name the false information that Russia provided that hurt Hillary?   Can you name the truthful information that came from Russia that hurt Hillary?  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Can you name the false information provided that hurt Hillary?   Can you name the truthful information that came from Russia that hurt Hillary?  

:lmao: Facebook and Mueller are confirming it.....Putin won.....because you guys continue to believe false information still that was skewed even though it's been refuted.  

Whyvfhe anti Hillary info while nothing pertaining to Dump.......👍

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Facebook and Mueller are confirming it.....Putin won.....because you guys continue to believe false information still that was skewed even though it's been refuted.  

Whyvfhe anti Hillary info while nothing pertaining to Dump.......👍

For example?  

As for Facebook :lol: You mean the $150K that was spent regarding issues BOTH sides favor?   

$150K somehow made Hillary lose when she spent almost $1.2 BILLION.  :lol: 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For example?  

As for Facebook :lol: You mean the $150K that was spent regarding issues BOTH sides favor?   

$150 somehow made Hillary lose when she spent almost $1.2 BILLION.  :lol: 

the false info that cost hillary the election was what came out of her cunt licker every time she opened it.....nothing more to it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For example?  

Quick example - you're not real bright and your lips are locked on Dumps dick so I doubt you will understand:

Being Patriotic had 200,000 followers and the strongest activist bent of any of the suspected Russian Facebook election pages that have so far emerged. Events promoted by the page last year included a July “Down With Hillary!” protest outside Clinton’s New York campaign headquarters, a September 11 pro-Trump demonstration in Manhattan, simultaneous “Miners for Trump” demonstrations in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh in October, and a pro-Trump rally outside Trump Tower last November, after his election victory.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russians-appear-to-use-facebook-to-push-pro-trump-flash-mobs-in-florida

7 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

So it sounds like taintrider is blaming Facebook for Hillarys loss now. :lol:

$150K of which was spent on both sides to Hillary's $1.2 billion.  :lol:   

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Reaching!!!!!!!

pro-Trump rally outside Trump Tower last November, after his election victory.

:lmao: 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Rigid1 said:

:lol2:

Right from shitriders post.  :lol:  

Being Patriotic had 200,000 followers and the strongest activist bent of any of the suspected Russian Facebook election pages that have so far emerged. Events promoted by the page last year included a July “Down With Hillary!” protest outside Clinton’s New York campaign headquarters, a September 11 pro-Trump demonstration in Manhattan, simultaneous “Miners for Trump” demonstrations in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh in October, and a pro-Trump rally outside Trump Tower last November, after his election victory.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russians-appear-to-use-facebook-to-push-pro-trump-flash-mobs-in-florida