"Lying to FBI agents"

f7ben

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hillary has faced no punishable offense. Not one. Neither has obama. 

Not faced....doesn't make her innocent....just slippery, kinda like her husband "slick willy".  You lie like a sack of shit for your entire career you have to be good at it.

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump said Papadopoulos is "an excellent guy" :thumb: 

According to what I have read Trump and Papadopoulos never met.  Papadopoulus is Scooter Libby, he lied to the special persecutor and that is more punishable than any crime he may or may not have committed.  Just a dumb kid Vinny. We always joke on here follow the money and as far as I can see this guy was not even given lunch money.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

According to what I have read Trump and Papadopoulos never met.  Papadopoulus is Scooter Libby, he lied to the special persecutor and that is more punishable than any crime he may or may not have committed.  Just a dumb kid Vinny. We always joke on here follow the money and as far as I can see this guy was not even given lunch money.

:lol: Dump is quoted saying he’s an excellent guy on audio tape along with a picture of him in a meeting with Dump, Sessions, and a few others.  Yeah - never met.... you fuckers bitch about the media as your being led around by the right wing outlets that ignore real news and lie to you :lol:  Fake pic or they never met.....:snack:

3A2585DB-0BC9-495A-8435-D702BA51A431.png

Edited by SnowRider

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Dump is quoted saying he’s an excellent guy on audio tape along with a picture of him in a meeting with Dump, Sessions, and a few others.  Yeah - never met.... you fuckers bitch about the media as your being led around by the right wing outlets that ignore real news and lie to you :lol:  Fake pic or they never met.....:snack:

The Greek is a dead end. What else does Muller have because so far he does not have anything that even swerves into Trump's lane. 

49 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Greek is a dead end. What else does Muller have because so far he does not have anything that even swerves into Trump's lane. 

SR is so stupid.  The ultimate straw grasping sheeple.  Perfect lib-tard: "If you believe hard enough.....it's TRUE!!!"

Image result for obama laughing

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Comic books don't count for reading and I'm sure Fox News isn't showing the pic or the quote Trump made about GP being an "excellent guy"

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Heh heh

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Greek is just the start, be patient grasshopper :thumb: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Comic books don't count for reading and I'm sure Fox News isn't showing the pic or the quote Trump made about GP being an "excellent guy"

Heh heh

The Greek is just the start, be patient grasshopper :thumb: 

Yep...they showed it.  And so fucking what?  THAT'S WHAT YOU BOYS ARE PUSHING AS A NARRATIVE?????  Bwahahhaha hhahhahahahhahh aaaahahhahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!

Another "This is it!  This is proof!!!  This is going somewhere!!!  COOOOLLLLLLUUUUSSSSSIIIIIOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lol:

No.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

SR is so stupid.  The ultimate straw grasping sheeple.  Perfect lib-tard: "If you believe hard enough.....it's TRUE!!!"

Image result for obama laughing

Tim Kaine, Blumenthal and a half dozen of our esteemed D senators have been walking around with their hair on fire screaming "Treason" for months, now, but "we're being led around by our noses" by right wing media. He's so useless he's going back on ignore.  I just can't wasted precious minutes of my life reading through his twisted vision of the world.   Please, god, let the truth all come out, build a bigger jail if we have to.  Get rid of all of them for all I care. :lol:  

The alternate universe devoid of facts the Clown Posse wallows in must be entertaining.....or just turn into Faux Noise.  It’s obvious that’s all these putz’s watch :lmao: 

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

:lol: are we supposed to be surprised? it's well past the time you should start reading other things.

Just now, motonoggin said:

You guys all know I'm not a Hillary fan, but you have to admit that a campaign chair for a presidential campaign being indicted for conspiracy against the United States is pretty serious and doesn't look good.

He was a campaign chair for 15 days ......and what doesnt look good is that while he was engaged in this supposed conspiracy well before his days with Trump he was deep in bed with the Podesta's who are the architects of Hillary's entire political career. 

That is how this plays to those of us with brains. I hate Trump but this bullshit russia witch hunt is a farce 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He was a campaign chair for 15 days ......and what doesnt look good is that while he was engaged in this supposed conspiracy well before his days with Trump he was deep in bed with the Podesta's who are the architects of Hillary's entire political career. 

That is how this plays to those of us with brains. I hate Trump but this bullshit russia witch hunt is a farce 

Yet it will cease to be a 'witch hunt' if it snags the podesta's. 

Remember, the Trump's and Clinton's are close friends. Ivana and Chelsea hang out. Bill and Hill go to Donald's weddings, etc. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them all down. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Remember, the Trump's and Clinton's are close friends. Ivana and Chelsea hang out. Bill and Hill go to Donald's weddings, etc. 

it is a witch hunt because of its seemingly blatant partisan nature....if it turns out to be a valid investigation that would be an amazing breath of fresh air 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

by all means, don't wonder too far from base :lol:

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Manafort's firm hired Podesta's firm of which waited years before updating their filing status of foreign operative.   Someone there should have been indicted on those charges at the same time as Manafort.   That alone is telling of the bias of Mueller's team.     

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Manafort's firm hired Podesta's firm of which waited years before updating their filing status of foreign operative.   Someone there should have been indicted on those charges at the same time as Manafort.   That alone is telling of the bias of Mueller's team.     

There are like 80 sealed indictments yet to be revealed.