"Lying to FBI agents"

f7ben

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let’s hear the lies that she could be prosecuted for.... no one has been able to list one. 

Well lets dissect the transcript of her FBI interview if you like

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Go ahead. This is what I keep asking for. Where’s the lies that she can be prosecuted. 

There are none currently.  And there is a damn fine reason for that.  And that depends on what the definition of "is", is.

AMIRITE?

Image result for susan rice wink

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s disappointing. I thought for sure I’d see a gif from the man that has no life 

:lol:

I don't know why, but I imagine a face to every member.  This is how I've always pictured you.  Not sure how accurate it is...but the intelligence level seems to be close.

Related image

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every single thing the cunt spewed in front of a camera for 12 straight months was a lie. You think she declined to be interviewed under oath because she planned to tell the fucking truth?

You gotta be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet

Why are you wasting your time with that psychopath? :lol:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I see. You guys are all talk and no facts. Pretty pathetic. If you’re going to make a claim it’s best up be prepared to back it up. Otherwise you look like idiots. 

Your inquiry was just fucking stupid.  

In the end it'll be because Trump is so stupid to even know how to collude he'll be the last one standing. 

2 parties hate him, the media hates him, Hollywood hates him, religious "leaders" hate him.......yet he's still going nowhere. 

And here you dumbasses still parrot the spoon fed narrative. So fucking sad how gullible some of you are. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

In the end this Russian collusion thing is going to take down the Clinton's. It'll be so sweet to watch. Keep em' coming you mouth foamers. :lol: 

Absolutely not , and shit like this just proves it once again , those people were assigned a different set of rules 30 years ago, nothing will ever happen to the Clintons  .   AFJ will keep asking his little question though :lol::bc: 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Absolutely not , and shit like this just proves it once again , those people were assigned a different set of rules 30 years ago, nothing will ever happen to the Clintons  .   AFJ will keep asking his little question though :lol::bc: 

.....and you’ll continue to have no answers. I understand. Its the group collective. If enough dummies say something is true....well....you know the rest. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I see. You guys are all talk and no facts. Pretty pathetic. If you’re going to make a claim it’s best up be prepared to back it up. Otherwise you look like idiots. 

How many times did the stupid bitch claim she never received nor sent classified info on her server? She knew it was a lie every single time she sat in front of a camera and delivered that gut pile to the american public

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

.....and you’ll continue to have no answers. I understand. Its the group collective. If enough dummies say something is true....well....you know the rest. 

Hey  , if you honestly need me to answer your stupid fuckin question , then your not as smart as I thought you were , or your enjoy playing a fuckin idiot more than I thought , so therefore , you just got another non answer :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How many times did the stupid bitch claim she never received nor sent classified info on her server? She knew it was a lie every single time she sat in front of a camera and delivered that gut pile to the american public

How may times did she obstruct justice , destroy and or hide evidence in criminal investigations , how many times has she blatantly lied to investigators , how many times has she aided and covered for a serial rapist , how many witnesses has she had intimidated , how many ......... well , you get it , but hey , she's the posterchild for misunderstood and the wrongfully downtrodden in AFJ's world :lol:  :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg