Check your account email address ×

Is the country ready for a 3rd party? How about 8?

Anler

There is a good quiz at Analer's link, I'm a New Era Enterpriser:

This relatively young, economically conservative, Republican-leaning group tends to be relatively moderate on immigration and views about America’s engagement with the rest of the world. Most say U.S. involvement in the global economy is a good thing and that immigrants strengthen the nation. As is the case with other GOP-leaning groups, a majority of New Era Enterprisers reject the idea that racial discrimination is the main reason many black people are unable to get ahead. Nearly two-thirds favor societal acceptance of homosexuality. New Era Enterprisers are less critical about government than other Republican-leaning groups.

Political Typology Quiz

http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/?utm_source=AdaptiveMailer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=17-10-24 Typology&org=982&lvl=100&ite=1874&lea=398369&ctr=0&par=1&trk=

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There is a good quiz at Analer's link, I'm a New Era Enterpriser:

This relatively young, economically conservative, Republican-leaning group tends to be relatively moderate on immigration and views about America’s engagement with the rest of the world. Most say U.S. involvement in the global economy is a good thing and that immigrants strengthen the nation. As is the case with other GOP-leaning groups, a majority of New Era Enterprisers reject the idea that racial discrimination is the main reason many black people are unable to get ahead. Nearly two-thirds favor societal acceptance of homosexuality. New Era Enterprisers are less critical about government than other Republican-leaning groups.

Political Typology Quiz

http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/?utm_source=AdaptiveMailer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=17-10-24 Typology&org=982&lvl=100&ite=1874&lea=398369&ctr=0&par=1&trk=

That's what I got too. I didn't like a lot of the choices tho. I felt it pigeon holed you into one of the 2 answers they wanted from you. I'm more down with a new way of thinking about things and not the A or B shit we get spoon fed. 

49 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That's what I got too. I didn't like a lot of the choices tho. I felt it pigeon holed you into one of the 2 answers they wanted from you. I'm more down with a new way of thinking about things and not the A or B shit we get spoon fed. 

Yep. I came out core conservative but I didn’t agree with many of the choices just went with the best of the 2 options. Kinda like the last election. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep. I came out core conservative but I didn’t agree with many of the choices just went with the best of the 2 options. Kinda like the last election. :lol: 

Same.  I don't like quizzes that think they can pigeonhole someones opinions/ideology into neat little boxes, by giving an A or B choice.  Sometimes its C.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dumbest fucking quiz I have ever read .....black and white answers to complex issues. Most here probably exist on that plane though 

I think the quiz calls them core conservatives and solid lberals. :lol:

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dumbest fucking quiz I have ever read .....black and white answers to complex issues. Most here probably exist on that plane though 

Just curious what did you come out as?   I'd like to see Motos results too.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just curious what did you come out as?   I'd like to see Motos results too.

I wont select answers to questions that dont represent my opinion on the matters being discussed.....that would be like voting for someone that doesnt represent me because I dont like the other candidate 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Political compass is a much better quiz and doesn't limit the spectrum to a linear left/right paradigm.

woolie cant understand the difference between a wheel and a track.....you are going to have to explain paradigm for him :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The we need more parties zealots should start with a few local elections and actually walk the walk,  So far most of you and those with similar views are merely standing on the sidelines throwing stones and bitching about both parties.  I bet most of you lack the convictions and the dedication to actually invest time and resources into achieving your goals and objectives,  That’s why I laugh at you fucks 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The we need more parties zealots should start with a few local elections and actually walk the walk,  So far most of you and those with similar views are merely standing on the sidelines throwing stones and bitching about both parties.  I bet most of you lack the convictions and the dedication to actually invest time and resources into achieving your goals and objectives,  That’s why I laugh at you fucks 👍

Lol.

The only thing the two corporate whores of Babylon can agree upon is that there should only be two of them. 

• Like 1

:lol: whatever your contributions are we as a whole need far less of them. You area dumb motherfucker and dragging the curve down is the only thing you accomplish 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

They all agree on imperialism, capitalism, and exploitation of the underprivileged. 

I threw up in my mouth a little listening to a bunch of Brits sing God Save the Queen this morning.....what a disgusting premise 

You two should invest time and resources at the ground level of your cause......otherwise you’re simply flapping your lips without convictions.

Edited by SnowRider

You two should invest time and resources at the ground level of your cause......otherwise you’re simply flapping your lips and without convictions.

the only thing I am interested in seeing is this country burn to the ground and the blood of the vampires being spilled .....anything short of that and I'll just keep raping this shithole for whatever I can get 

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol.

The only thing the two corporate whores of Babylon can agree upon is that there should only be two of them. 

When are you running for local office or supporting a like-minded candidate with financial support or volunteering....