Check your account email address ×

Fake Numbers....

56 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm 100% correct. I didn't vote for Obama and I don't give a shit about Trump. I call it like I see it. And I see it in my bank account. 

Now I'm kinda thinking you didn't even read my post . :lol:

This is what I was getting at.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And Dump has done what.....:snack:

Face it fella's - we,are experiencing the fruit's of Obama's policies......just in time for the R's to fuck it up with massive tax cuts......where deficits no longer matter........while Obama's were necessary to save the country from dither economic strife......we all know it's true but the dumb hacks like many on here will not or are incapable of acknowledging it..........and by 2020 when the Is economy is :backpeddle: ....who are you all going to blame.....:dunno:  Repeat and the D's.....who actually attempt to govern.....will bring us back again.... :bc:  

:lol: what a fucking absolute moronic fucking asswipe you are......just too dumb for words 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I set the :fishing: and Anar is kicking ass and taking names :lmao: 

R's fucking suck fella's :bc: 

The only thing you set is the bear trap that knawed your chin off.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't blame Obama for everything.  I did look at what he did to stifle growth and it was FANTABULOUS.  He did really well at that so, CREDIT!  The very thought that what is happening now is somehow linked to his policies is laughable on a level that makes my toes tingle.  So, I don't give a fuck about the rest of the shit you posted.  I blamed the R's for being retards and sore losers myself.  But that pales in comparison to what we are seeing from the left now.  And for that, I truley can say, "Thanks Obama!"

Now, fuck you...AND DUCK!!!!  :lol:

Image result for raising arizona gif

I respectfully disagree, but maybe you just suffered more than some of us during President Obama's eight years.  I'm glad things have picked up for you during the last eight months though.