Check your account email address ×

Fake Numbers....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The fake numbers fueling the momentum of the Obama economy are alive and well....:snack:

But wait......if the economy is revving up - why do we need massive tax cuts? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why do you think the USA should have the largest tax corpret tax rate,? do you think any one is reinvesting because they foresee tax breaks coming 

ETR?  :snack:  Overall our taxes are relatively low and I prefer civilized societies not third world shitholes 👍

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

ETR?  :snack:  Overall our taxes are relatively low and I prefer civilized societies not third world shitholes 👍

no not 3rd world shit. places we compete with that are currently  kicking our ass in trade

Edited by Ez ryder

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember when the metric for the stimulus went from jobs created, to jobs saved, to finally end at 'lives touched.

So yeah, do what you want...

I remember . that is typical liberal messaging  

No  one gives a fuck about numbers posted.  They care about  their own economic situation and what they  perceive .  The only thing I hear people complaining about is not being able to keep up, because no one wants to work.

If this is still the case come election time, you better pull up your big boy panties because no one is going to give a shit about anything else.

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:

And Dump has done what.....:snack:

Face it fella's - we,are experiencing the fruit's of Obama's policies......just in time for the R's to fuck it up with massive tax cuts......where deficits no longer matter........while Obama's were necessary to save the country from dither economic strife......we all know it's true but the dumb hacks like many on here will not or are incapable of acknowledging it..........and by 2020 when the Is economy is :backpeddle: ....who are you all going to blame.....:dunno:  Repeat and the D's.....who actually attempt to govern.....will bring us back again.... :bc:  

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And Dump has done what.....:snack:

Face it fella's - we,are experiencing the fruit's of Obama's policies......just in time for the R's to fuck it up with massive tax cuts......where deficits no longer matter........while Obama's were necessary to save the country from dither economic strife......we all know it's true but the dumb hacks like many on here will not or are incapable of acknowledging it..........and by 2020 when the Is economy is :backpeddle: ....who are you all going to blame.....:dunno:  Repeat and the D's.....who actually attempt to govern.....will bring us back again.... :bc:  

What policies ?

The shovel ready or the you didn't build it? 

All a President can really do is raise consumer confidence and Obama did none of that for small business owners.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember when the metric for the stimulus went from jobs created, to jobs saved, to finally end at 'lives touched.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

why do you think the USA should have the largest tax corpret tax rate,? do you think any one is reinvesting because they foresee tax breaks coming 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no not 3rd world shit. places we compete with that are currently  kicking our ass in trade

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I remember . that is typical liberal messaging  

42 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No  one gives a fuck about numbers posted.  They care about  their own economic situation and what they  perceive .  The only thing I hear people complaining about is not being able to keep up, because no one wants to work.

If this is still the case come election time, you better pull up your big boy panties because no one is going to give a shit about anything else.

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I swear I love this place.  There no other way I'd get to hear some of the most idiotic statements from the most idiotic people in the nation.  I mean....box of hair stupid.  :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What policies ?

The shovel ready or the you didn't build it? 

All a President can really do is raise consumer confidence and Obama did none of that for small business owners.

So nobody can answer the question? :lol: for 8 years those numbers were bullshit and now you can't seem to take your foot outta your mouth. :lol:

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So nobody can answer the question? :lol:for 8 years those numbers were bullshit and now you can't seem to take your foot outta your mouth. :lol:

You just did.  Just because you swallowed every load that idiot and his MSM spunked on you, doesn't make any of it true.  Trying to give him credit for this is so incredibly assinine I can't even come up for a word for it.  But I'll give it some thought.....

Just now, Zambroski said:

You just did.  Just because you swallowed every load that idiot and his MSM spunked on you, doesn't make any of it true.  Trying to give him credit for this is so incredibly stupid I can't even come up for a word for it.  But I'll give it some thought.....

Yeah right :lol:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah right :lol:

Dude, you and Vinney converted to "Obama-sim" when you made some coin from one of his little plans that flew by in Chicago.  That's fine...just don't act like his administration, in any real sense did anything but slow recovery while wasting billions of taxpayer money.  Oh...but look how the media loved him.  What an idiot he was...and his whole cabinet.  :lol:

Dude, you and Vinney converted to "Obama-sim" when you made some coin from one of his little plans that flew by in Chicago.  That's fine...just don't act like his administration, in any real sense did anything but slow recovery while wasting billions of taxpayer money.  Oh...but look how the media loved him.  What an idiot he was...and his whole cabinet.  :lol:

I'm smart enough to see the bullshit, Obama was accused and blamed for everything. If it was raining, it was Obama's fault. And I know that our economic recovery was deliberately stalled at least 3 years by Republicans. Frankly I don't give a shit who's in the white house, my working career has spanned all presidents since Reagan's. And my line of work is directly linked to the health of the economy. When times get slow the first thing everybody cuts is capital projects. That's me. We endured a roller coaster like none I've seen before from 2009 to 2013 and I hold Republicans 100% responsible. And even tho I think Trump is a fucking asshole things are going good. And you know why? Because Democrats aren't stalling and threatening to shut down the govt and filibustering 9000 bills that can stimulate growth. 

You beat offs get all of your "data" from cable news and internet faggots, my data comes from dodge reports, Reed business, crains and various business consults and associations. But go ahead and beat your chest and wave your flag like you think you know shit, Chumlee. :bc:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm smart enough to see the bullshit, Obama was accused and blamed for everything. If it was raining, it was Obama's fault. And I know that our economic recovery was deliberately stalled at least 3 years by Republicans. Frankly I don't give a shit who's in the white house, my working career has spanned all presidents since Reagan's. And my line of work is directly linked to the health of the economy. When times get slow the first thing everybody cuts is capital projects. That's me. We endured a roller coaster like none I've seen before from 2009 to 2013 and I hold Republicans 100% responsible. And even tho I think Trump is a fucking asshole things are going good. And you know why? Because Democrats aren't stalling and threatening to shut down the govt and filibustering 9000 bills that can stimulate growth. 

You beat offs get all of your "data" from cable news and internet faggots, my data comes from dodge reports, Reed business, crains and various business consults and associations. But go ahead and beat your chest and wave your flag like you think you know shit, Chumlee. :bc:

I didn't blame Obama for everything.  I did look at what he did to stifle growth and it was FANTABULOUS.  He did really well at that so, CREDIT!  The very thought that what is happening now is somehow linked to his policies is laughable on a level that makes my toes tingle.  So, I don't give a fuck about the rest of the shit you posted.  I blamed the R's for being retards and sore losers myself.  But that pales in comparison to what we are seeing from the left now.  And for that, I truley can say, "Thanks Obama!"

Now, fuck you...AND DUCK!!!!  :lol:

Image result for raising arizona gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't blame Obama for everything.  I did look at what he did to stifle growth and it was FANTABULOUS.  He did really well at that so, CREDIT!  The very thought that what is happening now is somehow linked to his policies is laughable on a level that makes my toes tingle.  So, I don't give a fuck about the rest of the shit you posted.  I blamed the R's for being retards and sore losers myself.  But that pales in comparison to what we are seeing from the left now.  And for that, I truley can say, "Thanks Obama!"

Now, fuck you...AND DUCK!!!!  :lol:

Image result for raising arizona gif

BALONEY!!!!1111 Obama didn't stall anything, in fact Obama didn't have to do anything at all and things would have improved alot faster had it not been for Republicans doing everything they could to stifle the come back. In fact I can pin point the dates when the economy started to swing back up and then crapped out again and link it to the exact dates congressional Republicans pulled some bullshit. And any commercial contractor can tell you the same thing. And then they lost again anyway. Fucking jagoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

BALONEY!!!!1111 Obama didn't stall anything, in fact Obama didn't have to do anything at all and things would have improved alot faster had it not been for Republicans doing everything they could to stifle the come back. In fact I can pin point the dates when the economy started to swing back up and then crapped out again and link it to the exact dates congressional Republicans pulled some bullshit. And any commercial contractor can tell you the same thing. And then they lost again anyway. Fucking jagoffs. 

Salami!!!!!  I'd agree with you if you were correct.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I'm gonna go have a beer.

Get me one too, sweetie.  Ahh...nevermind, gonna mix up a nice little potion myself!

Salami!!!!!  I'd agree with you if you were correct.

Get me one too, sweetie.  Ahh...neverming, gonna mix up a nice little potion myself!

I'm 100% correct. I didn't vote for Obama and I don't give a shit about Trump. I call it like I see it. And I see it in my bank account. 

46 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So nobody can answer the question? :lol: for 8 years those numbers were bullshit and now you can't seem to take your foot outta your mouth. :lol:

Are you actually saying we were calling Obama's dismal numbers on the economy wrong???

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Are you actually saying we were calling Obama's dismal numbers on the economy wrong???

Lowest unemployment rate since when? :lol:

Yeah I'm saying your a hack. :lol: