Check your account email address ×

YOUR demo leader

Snake

I mean, now the JD has confirmed the IRS DEFINITELY discriminated against the Tea Party and their members.  HOLY FUCKING LIBRUL FASCISM!!!!!

Can this week get Any worse for the dems?  They sure as fuck want this week done and gone!!!   I think it’s just the start though.

So sad.  Oh...who am I kidding. :lol:

I do kinda feel sorry for @Snoslinger though.  The rest can suck my big black dick!!!!!

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, now the JD has confirmed the IRS DEFINITELY discriminated against the Tea Party and their members.  HOLY FUCKING LIBRUL FASCISM!!!!!

Can this week get Any worse for the dems?  They sure as fuck want this week done and gone!!!   I think it’s just the start though.

I do kinda feel sorry for @Snoslinger though.  The rest can suck my big black dick!!!!!

What if it comes out that LBJ had a hand in Kennedy's assassination ?

Dem bad week trifecta!

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

What if it comes out that LBJ had a hand in Kennedy's assassination ?

Dem bad week trifecta!

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg

I think it’s already at “trifecta” level.   

I mean seriously.  Some Really bad shit coming back to haunt them.  Jesus.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

trump's doj? ya really find that surprising? regarding the op, i'd like to see the entire quote. but if he did say, and mean that, he should know better. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump's doj? ya really find that surprising? regarding the op, i'd like to see the entire quote. but if he did say, and mean that, he should know better. 

Dude.  You DO REALIZE this shit with he IRS was caught under Obama right?  

Start being part of your solution.

Oh, and I know you know that Perez is a complete idiot.  Dems ribbed their own election and put him there.  It was amazing to watch.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  You DO REALIZE this shit with he IRS was caught under Obama right?  

Start being part of your solution.

yep, that happened under obama. and from i recall there were also dem groups delayed, and the irs was essentially doing their jobs. big fucking deal if tax exemption cases were delayed. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep, that happened under obama. and from i recall there were also dem groups delayed, and the irs was essentially doing their jobs. big fucking deal if tax exemption cases were delayed. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

You really don’t know what happened?  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

More Kool-aid for Slinger.....his cup is is getting low

He must be thirsty with all the backpedaling he's been doing this week  

Edited by Mikeadoo