Check your account email address ×

they're both the same, case # 467

I'd have to look into that more but I am not a fan of class action lawsuits. These are lawsuits where the lawyers make hundreds of millions and the plantiffs make pennies. More blood sucking Jew shit. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

cliff notes for everyone else - the poor little bank industry wants to save some coin on your silly lawsuits against us.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'd have to look into that more but I am not a fan of class action lawsuits. These are lawsuits where the lawyers make hundreds of millions and the plantiffs make pennies. More blood sucking Jew shit. 

Yep.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i seem to remember the trumpsters being concerned about hillary's connections to wall street and banking, and trump was going to fix all that.... :news:

I need to know the names of these people.  Difference to me is, Trump doesn't deny any of those affiliations.  HE'S A BILLIONAIRE.  Hillary fit comfortable in their pockets while lying about them the whole time.  Meh...as long as you believe!

Image result for disney as long as you believe

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i seem to remember the trumpsters being concerned about hillary's connections to wall street and banking, and trump was going to fix all that.... :news:

I seem to remember lidtards ignoring Shrillery s lies,  connectionsto banksters ,  corruption , ties to “Russians “ and defense of a serial rapist ,

23 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I seem to remember lidtards ignoring Shrillery s lies,  connectionsto banksters ,  corruption , ties to “Russians “ and defense of a serial rapist ,

um no, i commented on it frequently and it's one the reasons i voted for bernie. sbyl.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

trump said he would cut unnecessary regulation that would strangle business-  this is meeting that promise

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump said he would cut unnecessary regulation that would strangle business-  this is meeting that promise

Class action lawsuits strangle business.......:dunno:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

are you bank-loving-ben now? you'd normally be all over this :news:

I dont even read threads here anymore....you and the other partisans here are literally too dumb for me to bother with. I am trying to distance myself from anything to do with this country. Its making me a bad person and I am tired of it 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont even read threads here anymore....you and the other partisans here are literally too dumb for me to bother with. I am trying to distance myself from anything to do with this country. Its making me a bad person and I am tired of it 

:lol: yet you comment like you have.....you're about as worthless as lilly in that case