Check your account email address ×

Clinton Campaign, DNC Helped Fund Research That Became Notorious Trump ‘Dossier’

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc: Imagine if Romney did this to Obama and the FBI and IC used it.  I said this was probably the case long ago.  The last 24 hours may have just locked up the WH for Trump in 2020.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-fund-research-became-infamous-trump-dossier-n814011

A law firm representing the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund opposition research that eventually became a controversial dossier on then-candidate Donald Trump, a source confirmed to NBC News Tuesday.

The Washington Post, which first reported the funding of the research earlier Tuesday, said it shows the Clinton campaign and the DNC helped pay for what would become the dossier that contained unverified and salacious allegations about Trump.

Edited by Highmark

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Politics 101 lololol

Investigating yes.   What's in it and not been proven factual are what makes this a home run for Trump.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

thanks for your intellectual dishonesty.

already posted on this topic last night. this is nothing. both repukes, dems and many others use fusionGPS for opposition research. you clowns crack me the fuck up. so easily ruffled and set on lame missions on a daily basis.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

already posted on this topic last night. this is nothing. both repukes, dems and many others use fusionGPS for opposition research. you clowns crack me the fuck up. so easily ruffled and set on lame missions on a daily basis.

The lack of awareness is staggering in your post. Haha

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m making fun of Slinger... 

only I'm right, again :bc:

does anyone doubt the repugs used this firm, or others, to try and get trump dirt during the primaries? its been reported that the dems just took the case over after trump won the primary :news:

only I'm right, again :bc:

does anyone doubt the repugs used this firm, or others, to try and get trump dirt during the primaries? its been reported that the dems just took the case over after trump won the primary :news:

Again you are missing the point.   Its not just this firm but how it was used by Obama and the deep state to try and discredit or destroy an outsider.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You in a nutshell.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

You probably bought hook line and sinker the part where Trump was pissing on hookers in Moscow.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

All of a sudden opposition research by colluding overseas is just cool beans

Hey sno is it collusion for Fusion to meet with Russian operatives to create the document?   The document claims they did?   I'll wait.......:pc: 

Just now, Highmark said:

Again you are missing the point.   Its not just this firm but how it was used by Obama and the deep state to try and discredit or destroy an outsider.  

dude, take a step back and think how dumb you look right now. you are from the same band of nitwits who were OK with Russia breaking into the DNC servers and using it to damage Hillary. "so what" "if she did it, who cares" blah blah blah. now here we have a completely legal situation, something very common in politics and other platforms, and you want to flip out?

:lol::lol::lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

Hey sno is it collusion for Fusion to meet with Russian operatives to create the document?   The document claims they did?   I'll wait.......:pc: 

So is the document fake or are Russians fake. 

dude, take a step back and think how dumb you look right now. you are from the same band of nitwits who were OK with Russia breaking into the DNC servers and using it to damage Hillary. "so what" "if she did it, who cares" blah blah blah. now here we have a completely legal situation, something very common in politics and other platforms, and you want to flip out?

Russia didn't break into the DNC servers.  

Except that wasn't Russia tho so your dum