Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

quit trying to turn this around. what i call my wife is my business, what you call yours in your business. where you cross the line is when you call my wife something. i cant fucking believe that needs explained.

No need to turn it around. You did it all on your own , hypocrite 

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm going to say something here and it's not an apology...I would never call someone's wife a classless pig and when I said "classy broad" in response to Slinger  I honestly had no idea he would take it the way he did or think I meant it in that way as I throw that term around quite regularly. Also I did not bring his wife into the discussion...he did....so he bears some responsibility in all of this.

No worries its just Timeshare showing how complete hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty ,  

he does it every day 

Edited by Sleepr2

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Slinger is off the fucking rails in this thread, just ignore him. 

you're a real piece of work you little fucking asshole. you came running into a situation regarding snowrider not too long ago, trying to act all big and put on a show for the rwws, and banned him for something considerably less. if you dumb fucks can't pick up on the fact that smails said my wife has no class, you're dumber than i thought.

11 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

No worries its just Timeshare showing how complete hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty ,  

he does it every day 

you still don't know the fucking definition. i've never ridiclued anyone's spouse so just wtf are you talking about?

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you're a real piece of work you little fucking asshole. you came running into a situation regarding snowrider not too long ago and banned him for something considerably less. if you dumb fucks can't pick up on the fact that smails said my wife has no class, you're dumber than i thought.

you still don't know the fucking definition. i've never ridiclued anyone's spouse so just wtf are you talking about?

You. bring it on yourself you pathetic hypocrite ,

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you're a real piece of work you little fucking asshole. you came running into a situation regarding snowrider not too long ago and banned him for something considerably less. if you dumb fucks can't pick up on the fact that smails said my wife has no class, you're dumber than i thought.

You're the one that brought your wifes opinion into this thread. Dont blame anyone but yourself. Good god you sure have turned into a fucking idiot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

then there's fucking momo, wanting people banned for saying considerably less. real pieces of work we have in here. 

Feel free to leave like your crony did after the election.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're the one that brought your wifes opinion into this thread. Dont blame anyone but yourself. Good god you sure have turned into a fucking idiot. 

so fucking what!! i'll remember that when you mention your wife in a conversation. jesus christ wtf is with you lately?

so fucking what!! i'll remember that when you mention your wife in a conversation. jesus christ wtf is with you lately?

When my wife calls a public official a fucking cunt feel free to ridicule her. Until then you are way off base. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

point out one fucking time i criticized someone's wife you stupid fucking imbecile.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

When my wife calls a public official a fucking cunt feel free to ridicule her. Until then you are way off base. 

Bingo.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well listen real close. You are an idiot. Period. 

and you're a real fucking asshole, a dumb one at that. the notion that i make a comment about my wife in a discussion opens the door for someone else to call her names is fucking insane. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and you're a real fucking asshole, a dumb one at that. the notion that i make a comment about my wife in a discussion opens the door for someone else to call her names is fucking insane. 

Hahahaha :lol: