Check your account email address ×

Bernie is pissed

Pete

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

How long are we gonna kick these dummies? :lol:

I won’t bore of it anytime soon. Stupid fucks deserve stupid fuck treatment. 

Wait he changed his fucking name over this bloodbath?!!?!?! Bahahahahaha what a cunt. @ATOMIC PUNK

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

Holy fuck. This thread is crazy  

PS. Italy is a third world shit hole.  The food is good but god the people live like savages. 

We passed a huge land fill refuge site today going to Pompei. There were hundreds of people with makeshift homes in the landfill. As the garbage trucks would dump their load the homeless would attack it sifting through all the shit looking for food and anything they could use. Reminded me of momo. 

Naples has to be the most disgusting city on the planet. It makes mexico seem like a first world country.   

Things will get better as we head north. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

PS. Italy is a third world shit hole.  The food is good but god the people live like savages. 

We passed a huge land fill refuge site today going to Pompei. There were hundreds of people with makeshift homes in the landfill. As the garbage trucks would dump their load the homeless would attack it sifting through all the shit looking for food and anything they could use. Reminded me of momo. 

Naples has to be the most disgusting city on the planet. It makes mexico seem like a first world country.   

:lol:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I lived in Northern Italy. So much different. Southern Italy is fucking gross. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wonder when broski is gonna change his handle?

He’s shameless. He’ll come in guns blazing changing the narrative and calling SR names even though he isn’t involved. Then he’ll double down on this. It’s why I like the guy. He’s like a bigger version of _______ ___________.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I lived in Northern Italy. So much different. Southern Italy is fucking gross. 

Its unbelievable. Ive been to several 3rd world countries and nothing compares to Naples. The highrise condos are crumbling and falling down and people still live in them. No running water and no septic. People pouring their shit on the street. 

I know northern italy is nicer but at this point i doubt i will ever come to italy again. Not when i can gonto Amsterdam or Belgium for half the money.  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s shameless. He’ll come in guns blazing changing the narrative and calling SR names even though he isn’t involved. Then he’ll double down on this. It’s why I like the guy. He’s like a bigger version of _______ ___________.

yeah I said that from day one. with a dash of webba thrown in :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Says the paste eater.

Woolie derpo reach around noted. I noticed you felt a little left out of the circle jerk in the other thread. Starting your own now. Nice. :bc:

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Woolie derpo reach around noted. I noticed you felt a little left out of the circle jerk in the other thread. Starting your own now. Nice. :bc:

Aw... did I insult your girlfriend?

• 3 months later...