Check your account email address ×

who here is going to admit...

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: at all of it, especially the "way left" comments. you're little act about "both parties" is kinda cute too, like trump isn't acting like a repuke just like you. you're dyed in bright, bright red and don't pretend otherwise.

Laugh all you want dipshit, I'm not pretending to be anything, other than someone who has a realistic view of whats going on in our government.  You ramble incoherently on a constant basis in this forum, trying to shove your world view up everyones ass.  Laughing and insulting anyone who disagrees with you.  Your regular shtick about accusing people of being liars or afraid to admit what you think they should admit is stale as hell.  The fact that you think Trump is a "repuke", just shows how you don't get it.  Most of us don't give a fuck what he calls himself.  How many times do we have to say we don't like either mainstream party?   They've fought him tooth and nail over it for 2 years.  Now he's going after entrenched Republicans too.  You seem to miss that.  All while this is happening, you still push the D narratives, and support these career cocksuckers.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Laugh all you want dipshit, I'm not pretending to be anything, other than someone who has a realistic view of whats going on in our government.  You ramble incoherently on a constant basis in this forum, trying to shove your world view up everyones ass.  Laughing and insulting anyone who disagrees with you.  Your regular shtick about accusing people of being liars or afraid to admit what you think they should admit is stale as hell.  The fact that you think Trump is a "repuke", just shows how you don't get it.  Most of us don't give a fuck what he calls himself.  How many times do we have to say we don't like either mainstream party?   They've fought him tooth and nail over it for 2 years.  Now he's going after entrenched Republicans too.  You seem to miss that.  All while this is happening, you still push the D narratives, and support these career cocksuckers.  

yes i do, like healthcare for everyone (i recall you saying the same thing years go). trump could rob your house blind and you'd say you had too much stuff anyway. :lol:

"mom, why is grandpa so delusional?"

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yes i do, like healthcare for everyone (i recall you saying the same thing years go). trump could rob your house blind and you'd say you had too much stuff anyway. :lol:

More irony... :lol:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh, so lying and bribing everyone from congressmen to insurance companies to get a law passed that fails every actuarial test given to it, and actually raising the cost, while limiting the access is now a good thing?  The law is a failure look at all the insurance companies who've pulled out of the exchanges ffs.  The law is a mess.  Trumps promising to lower our taxes...how is that robbing my house blind?  Delusional.  And argumentative and delusional at that.

On 2017-10-14 at 9:49 AM, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so lying and bribing everyone from congressmen to insurance companies to get a law passed that fails every actuarial test given to it, and actually raising the cost, while limiting the access is now a good thing?  The law is a failure look at all the insurance companies who've pulled out of the exchanges ffs.  The law is a mess.  Trumps promising to lower our taxes...how is that robbing my house blind?  Delusional.  And argumentative and delusional at that.

Where is Trump's or the Repubs replacement for Obamacare?  I chuckle at the Donald and the Repubs wanting to cut taxes with zero plan on how to pay for it, any spending cuts or any concern for blowing up an already shitty budget. 

If ANY.of the Repubs and Donny supporters would hold them accountable you might get a little respect. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Where is Trump's or the Repubs replacement for Obamacare?  I chuckle at the Donald and the Repubs wanting to cut taxes with zero plan on how to pay for it, any spending cuts or any concern for blowing up an already shitty budget. 

If ANY.of the Repubs and Donny supporters would hold them accountable you might get a little respect. 

Respect...do you think  anybody respects you or your opinion Wartcock?

18 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

Don't care. But my positions are logical and not slanted party line bullshit. 

Clearly.

:lol:

On 10/14/2017 at 8:45 AM, DriftBusta said:

On 10/14/2017 at 8:50 AM, Snoslinger said:

And Snot confirms most of Wolfie's observations in one post. :lol:

9 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Don't care. But my positions are logical and not slanted party line bullshit. 

Well bully for you and to some  extent I agree  with you on repeal and replace..Trump did make a lot of promises and obviously hasn't delivered although he is dealing with a recalcitrant congress.

Edited by Biggie Smails

25 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

He tried to get the Congress to pass reforms, so now he's picking it apart with executive orders.  Competition across state lines for example.  He's going line by line on many things, like NATO, like department budgets. Its something, certainly more than Obama did, who just added expense and bureaucracy.  The biggest play, is to get the taxes lowered for those who drive the economy, so some of the trillions that are now off shore gets repatriated back into our own economy.  Just like when Reagan cut taxes, revenues went up.  Its a sound strategy, and certainly better than growing the government into this bloated, unaccountable albatross.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well bully for you and to some  extent I agree  with you on repeal and replace..Trump did make a lot of promises and obviously hasn't delivered.

Obamacare is a mess and needs fixing. But I've yet to see a "better" plan from the Repubs. 

Obamacare is a mess and needs fixing. But I've yet to see a "better" plan from the Repubs. 

Everything they have put up has been better.  The problem is...the R party is failing on their own success with Trump.  Not only that, Rand has it CORRECT!  It was "REPEAL AND REPLACE"...not these fucking worthless fix it kits.

My vote still stands since the Dems just wanna sit back and do nothing but cry.  Let Obamacare finish running it's course.  Period.  "Legacy".

2 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Because your idea of a better plan is the Canada plan.... is the correct?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Everything they have put up has been better.  The problem is...the R party is failing on their own success with Trump.  Not only that, Rand has it CORRECT!  It was "REPEAL AND REPLACE"...not these fucking worthless fix it kits.

My vote still stands since the Dems just wanna sit back and do nothing but cry.  Let Obamacare finish running it's course.  Period.  "Legacy".

At least Donald brought it into compliance with the Constitution... :pc:

Just now, The Rocket said:

The reality is Republicans never did want to fix it. Their opposition was just for show. Big pharma, insurance and corporate medicine fully owns both parties. Hillary was supposed to win to take the charade to the next level. It's why Trump acting like a dioshit doesn't bother a lot of us, these people are evil fucks. Burn it down. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

The reality is Republicans never did want to fix it. Their opposition was just for show. Big pharma, insurance and corporate medicine fully owns both parties. Hillary was supposed to win to take the charade to the next level. It's why Trump acting like a dioshit doesn't bother a lot of us, these people are evil fucks. Burn it down. 

Well said Grandpa.:ylsuper:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He tried to get the Congress to pass reforms, so now he's picking it apart with executive orders.  Competition across state lines for example.  He's going line by line on many things, like NATO, like department budgets. Its something, certainly more than Obama did, who just added expense and bureaucracy.  The biggest play, is to get the taxes lowered for those who drive the economy, so some of the trillions that are now off shore gets repatriated back into our own economy.  Just like when Reagan cut taxes, revenues went up.  Its a sound strategy, and certainly better than growing the government into this bloated, unaccountable albatross.

He's failed to lead or to accomplish any of what he promised while providing more childish distractions than a Kardashian. 

IMO the "repatriation" story is a fallacy. Most of it will be used to complete share buybacks - which won't spur growth. Like Tim Cook says having billions offshore doesn't cause them to not invest in a project in the US. They simply invest the money offshore and borrow what they need in the US. Not a single US based project is foregone because the $ is offshore. 

The winner in this will be the shareholders and the EPS #s. 

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

I get your anger. But your system is a fucking disaster and every American should be demanding better. 

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Because your idea of a better plan is the Canada plan.... is the correct?

Our plan certainly ain't perfect and never claimed it was. But what it is is Universal where every citizen has care and no one is left uncovered or bankrupted. Just like you and your union brothers - all for one and one for all. :lol: 

Edited by The Rocket

3 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

He's failed to lead or to accomplish any of what he promised while providing more childish distractions than a Kardashian. 

IMO the "repatriation" story is a fallacy. Most of it will be used to complete share buybacks - which won't spur growth. Like Tim Cook says having billions offshore doesn't cause them to not invest in a project in the US. They simply invest the money offshore and borrow what they need in the US. Not a single US based project is foregone because the $ is offshore. 

The winner in this will be the shareholders and the EPS #s. 

Thats your opinion.  We will see in a couple years I guess.

I get your anger. But your system is a fucking disaster and every American should be demanding better. 

I agree and I get why guys like Moe don't want any of it and uses The Constitution as his reason.