After turmoil, Sanders, Mrs Obama, Warren thrill convention

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FINAL "DRAFT". Your not this Dumb are you?

No but you obviously are.  They wouldn't post it if it was still being changed.  

final draft

Popularity: Bottom 10% of words

Definition of final draft

1. :  a final version of something (such as a document) usually after a lot of editing and rewriting<The final draft is due tomorrow.>

Still lmao about how they can't even bring themselves to talk about "it".......Were just going to put all this malfeasance to bed.

Sarah Silverman .....for real. :lol:

Final DRAFT

draft
draft/
noun
noun: draft; plural noun: drafts; noun: the draft; noun: draught; plural noun: draughts
  1. 1.
    a preliminary version of a piece of writing.
    "the first draft of the party's manifesto"

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Still lmao about how they can't even bring themselves to talk about "it".......Were just going to put all this malfeasance to bed.

Sarah Silverman .....for real. :lol:

They don't want to talk about any of it.  Take a look at how quiet sr is on the subject.  First we had Jonathan Gruber explaining in a video how ACA was misleading, now we have emails that show that the DNC is misleading.  How hard is it to understand that the whole democrat party is manipulating the voters?  If you still stay with that party, it is not showing solidarity, it is showing your stupidity to allow yourself to be manipulated.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: :nuts: I'm kicking back and watching the iR's implode.  What was last week about....any positive vision for the future?  Any detailed plans? :lol: 

The DNC this week is a breath of fresh air.....vision, unity, progress.... :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: :nuts: I'm kicking back and watching the iR's implode.  What was last week about....any positive vision for the future?  Any detailed plans? :lol: 

Yup. Grubered. :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Manipulating the media. How do you feel about that. "Let's run the story by the DNC before we run it". That's progress, unity, vision. What a f'n joke the Dems are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah..they have manged to corrupt Bernie..you're only win so far.

Hey..have you noticed since the rnc that more women now say are likely to vote for him then women were for Billy?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's spilled milk, Bernie and everyone else knew the DNC and the party wanted Clinton, the e-mails affirm that Bernie was correct, so Schultz got fired which made Bernie smile and now he is onto seeing that the candidate that offers the best chance to further his agenda and platform gets elected.

I wonder about all the Bernie supporters - the millions who contributed their own money to his campaign and now see the proof that it was rigged all the while.  What were they contributing to?

Just now, Kevin said:

I wonder about all the Bernie supporters - the millions who contributed their own money to his campaign and now see the proof that it was rigged all the while.  What were they contributing to?

That's a dem for you..you didn't see cruz fold.

• Like 1

Btw I just killed a pesky dem woodchuck that wanted our garden food for free with what the dems considered a assault gun for awhile.

A 597 BDL 22 LR.:D

But I'm sure that chuck felt assaulted for a few seconds..

Edited by Capt.Storm

7 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Great Point!

9 minutes ago, Kevin said:

WHAAAAAAAT???!!!!

No calls of white privilege.

Could be some antisemitism.

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It's erased any doubt we had about how corrupt the Dems are. It's all out in the open now. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It's erased any doubt we had about how corrupt the Dems are. It's all out in the open now. 

And it isn't just politics.  It is full blown psychological manipulation....and some are happy about being manipulated.  LOL

• Like 1