Check your account email address ×

The dem party has a age problem

WASHINGTON (CNN) - The young blood in the Democratic Party is (still) waiting for its moment.

Democratic leaders across both the legislative and executive branches are generally older than leadership on the other side of the aisle, leading to some restlessness among the lower ranks who have been patiently awaiting their turn at the top.

I have been saying this now for years.  The party of new ideas run by old geriatrics. 

They are a bunch of old, power hungry politicians trying to regurgitate the old ideas that got them in politics.  Take a good look at the issues that they bring up....all started in the 60's and continued....which makes you wonder...what exactly have they done to improve on those ideas.  NOTHING.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

WASHINGTON (CNN) - The young blood in the Democratic Party is (still) waiting for its moment.

Democratic leaders across both the legislative and executive branches are generally older than leadership on the other side of the aisle, leading to some restlessness among the lower ranks who have been patiently awaiting their turn at the top.

I have been saying this now for years.  The party of new ideas run by old geriatrics. 

They are a bunch of old, power hungry politicians trying to regurgitate the old ideas that got them in politics.  Take a good look at the issues that they bring up....all started in the 60's and continued....which makes you wonder...what exactly have they done to improve on those ideas.  NOTHING.

Pelosi and Schumer have got to go if they have any chance of resurrecting themselves.  They are both out of touch and out of their minds.  Schumer just blatantly lied about the proposed tax cuts and Pelose (god bless her... :lmao: ) just said, "....the R party needs to vote the way the Dems want."  Damn President Bush!!!!!:lol:

But what if they do go?  Then who?  Holy moly...that party is just ate up with rank and file stupid.  I think there are a few decent young moderates in there...but they get shut down as soon as they step out of line.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Actually they have done something. Fleeced the tax payer with their outrageous bloated salaries. I though this job was supposed to free? Volunteer position?

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think it will be Obama who saves and rebuilds the Democrat party in 5 to 10 years. He is a young man and his rival's in the party are not. Age will do to the Clinton's what grand jury and congressional testimony could not.

That's interesting.  Why in "5 to 10 years"?  Right now, he and the Clintons need to go away.  The only thing they are doing is bringing more of the "silent majority" to the polls.....with continued disasterous results for the Dems.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's interesting.  Why in "5 to 10 years"?  Right now, he and the Clintons need to go away.  The only thing they are doing is bringing more of the "silent majority" to the polls.....with continued disasterous results for the Dems.

Two reasons. One you need time for the Clinton machine to loose power. They have just come off of an election where they had all of their people in the right places from the the DNC chair down to the state level officers and deligates. Two Obama like all ex presidents become more popular the longer they are out of office.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dems (and all of us) need more Tulsi Gabbards...she brings freshness, diversity, combat experience, etc......

https://www.vogue.com/article/making-a-splash-is-tulsi-gabbard-the-next-democratic-party-star

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Two reasons. One you need time for the Clinton machine to loose power. They have just come off of an election where they had all of their people in the right places from the the DNC chair down to the state level officers and deligates. Two Obama like all ex presidents become more popular the longer they are out of office.

Good point(s).

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Dems (and all of us) need more Tulsi Gabbards...she brings freshness, diversity, combat experience, etc......

https://www.vogue.com/article/making-a-splash-is-tulsi-gabbard-the-next-democratic-party-star

Agreed.  And she's not to harsh on the ol' "rods and cones" either, eh?  :bc:   She'll have to "homely" herself up a bit to draw in more of the lefties thogh.

Ughhh....it's always about sex with you men!!!1  ICky.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

From what I have read about her she doesn't seem too bad.  All except the sierra club endorsement.

I guess I can't agree with her 100% if she is a democrat according to some here.  xD

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Both sides have an issue-   the pub president is a 70 year old man who was running against a 70 year old women who beat out another 70 year old man

Time for the boomers to be pushed into retirement,  they already fucked this country more than any group of people in history.  We need an age limit as well as a term limit in congress,  for the presidency and for the supreme court

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Both sides have an issue-   the pub president is a 70 year old man who was running against a 70 year old women who beat out another 70 year old man

Time for the boomers to be pushed into retirement,  they already fucked this country more than any group of people in history.  We need an age limit as well as a term limit in congress,  for the presidency and for the supreme court

:lol:

and yep!

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

And then your old.

fix it

Edited by Mainecat

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You elected a perv you clown

because trump said something about a adult women? Youre buddy, the jew, physically touched young girls. I heard it all on tape last night.

Im glad you approve. Fucking loser

16 minutes ago, COPO said:

because trump said something about a adult women? Youre buddy, the jew, physically touched young girls. I heard it all on tape last night.

Im glad you approve. Fucking loser

You elected a pervert to the highest office in the country. When is he going to denounce Weinstein?

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You elected a pervert to the highest office in the country. When is he going to denounce Weinstein?

I hope he doesn't. all it will do is give you fucking assholes more to thrive on. Like his denouncement would make any difference to you.. Fake outrage