Check your account email address ×

big tough donny.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Donald Trump’s ex-wife is disputing a story published by The Daily Beast that reported that she had accused Trump of rape in a court deposition from the 1990s.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana said in a statement to CNN. “Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

54 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Donald Trump’s ex-wife is disputing a story published by The Daily Beast that reported that she had accused Trump of rape in a court deposition from the 1990s.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana said in a statement to CNN. “Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

She is obviously lying.

I heard she called him a moron too.

:lol: 

Daily liberal tantrums continue lmao. It’s funny but also sad. These type either need something more in life or some serious medication. They are dangerous people to be around. Antifa types

Why no talk about this Weinstein’s fuck? Clinton and Obama are good friends with him. How come you don’t throw them under the bus? Young girls were involved and apparently that’s okaybwith you sick fucks

Just now, COPO said:

Why no talk about this Weinstein’s fuck? Clinton and Obama are good friends with him. How come you don’t throw them under the bus? Young girls were involved and apparently that’s okaybwith you sick fucks

as long as they were of age why would i care,  guys have been using their power to get into girls pants forever,  it's not just a liberal trait.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

oh boy, creeprs gonna be all over this...........

money gets a girl to change her story in a heartbeat. so does the threat of having her kids taken away. seriously, who couldn’t see donald doing that? :lol: 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

22 minutes ago, COPO said:

it’s perfectly ok with me as long as a dem is doing it. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

you do know that your guy donny was also on those flights with epstein. :)

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

you do know that your guy donny was also on those flights with epstein. :)

whos my guy?? and who is epstein??

it’s obvious that you enjoy googling in donny’s defense. and that’s fine. go look up jeffery epstein. trump thought he was terrific guy. :lol: 

i just googled your link and found a retraction from his wife:dunno:

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

it’s obvious that you enjoy googling in donny’s defense. and that’s fine. go look up jeffery epstein. trump thought he was terrific guy. :lol: 

Seriously? :lol: 

Don't you dare dispute my fake news story with the truth.............You dumper!!!! 

• Haha 1

first thing that comes up..

Epstein, a well-connected Manhattan money manager and philanthropist, was once a regular at Mar-a-Lago and an active supporter of the Clinton Foundation—repeatedly lending his 727 jet to Clinton for trips overseas. Dershowitz defended Epstein amid an investigation into his involvement with underage girls more than a decade ago, and it was Acosta—then the U.S. attorney overseeing south Florida—who allowed Epstein’s case to be resolved in state court in 2008.

The scandal has spawned a series of drawn-out civil suits, including Giuffre’s.

Giuffre, formerly Roberts, claims she was 15 and working as a towel girl at Trump’s posh Palm Beach club when she was recruited nearly two decades ago into sexual slavery by socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, then Epstein’s girlfriend.

A lawyer for Trump says the president was unaware of any wrongdoing by Epstein.

geesh, lots about the Clintons and this Epstein guy..

Now Bill Clinton is back in the press and not for his controversial relationship with Monica Lewinsky, but rather his friendship with Jeffery Epstein. In fact, flight records indicate that Bill would frequent the island paradise during the 2002 and 2005 era while Hillary, Bill’s wife, was a Senator in New york.

Moreover Epstein was invited to Chelsea Clinton’s wedding in 2010 amongst 400 other guests, demonstrating his close friendship with the Clinton family.

donny...pure as the driven snow. :lol: 

hey, I did what you asked and posted what I found.. You're a Clinton supporter I'm guessing??