Check your account email address ×

Please Stop With the Conspiracy Theories Surrounding the Las Vegas Shooting

SSFB

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

More than likely it's due to the magazine not being able to feed..Lots of crap mags out there..

Unless your meeting Holder in an alley, full auto is not something that is readily available, and as Behn said, you are going away for a long time..A full auto m16..You're talking 15k-20k in a private sale between two FFL's 

Yah 20k would not be an problem for this guy, I know people with full auto guns basically all Mormons have at least one and a shitload of ammo they store it along with their dehydrated food :) 

Edited by Momorider

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

I thought I heard he used multiple weapons because some had jammed not being designed to fire at that rate :dunno: the thing I find odd is that a guy with obvious means couldn't have obtained actual automatic weapons :news: 

The thing I find odd is your ability to access the internet, some real asshole must be your enabler.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah 20k would not be an problem for this guy, I know people with full auto guns basically all Mormons have at least one and a shitload of ammo they store it along with their dehydrated food :) 

Liar :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, it's been well discussed,  people hit were between 400-500yds..

They kinda mark where they were standing, hits on the ground, hits on other objects and then range it..that part about guns you see on tv is true

Some guys are better with a slide than others. :)

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Some guys are better with a slide than others. :)

Well obviously,  but I read he wasn't an avid shooter, and weapons were recently acquired..(MSM,  take it for what it's worth) so if that's the case, I doubt he would be very good

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Well obviously,  but I read he wasn't an avid shooter, and weapons were recently acquired..(MSM,  take it for what it's worth) so if that's the case, I doubt he would be very good

Any asshole can shoot fish in a barrel, zero fucking shooting talent to do what that fuck did.

• Like 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

He’d been acquiring weapons for at least 20 years. Also, many of those shot were hit while streaming out of the Strip side exit/entrance. That entrance was 200-250 yards away from him. Those poor people had no idea that they were running right towards him. That evil sob thought all that out when he chose this concert venue 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Any asshole can shoot fish in a barrel, zero fucking shooting talent to do what that fuck did.

I agree, he was just spraying the crowd indiscriminately 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, he was just spraying the crowd indiscriminately 

Some on here think that he would have done far better had he taken the slides off the guns and then carefully aimed and fired into the crowd ........ while they all waited around for him to take his time and carefully shoot them :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Some on here think that he would have done far better had he taken the slides off the guns and then carefully aimed and fired into the crowd ........ while they all waited around for him to take his time and carefully shoot them :lol: 

I think a death toll would have been higher, but definitely not the amount of wounded 

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well there is this guy. :lol: 

fuck I hope he made it out. 

87BA7E29-C80B-4C61-AD11-990439C5C1F9.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, bussman said:

And you're over a million. That's like a trillion times more liked than Momo the Momosexual mongoliod. :owned: 

My reputation is TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Just now, Momorider said:

:bullshit: and :lies: from sodomite fraud :finger: all the shit for brains posts 

Every lie gives out -1 rep, every truthful statement gives out +1 rep.

:owned:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Every lie gives out -1 rep, every truthful statement gives out +1 rep.

:owned:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:bullshit: and :lies: from sodomite fraud :finger: all the shit for brains posts 

I had a cigar and a few beers two nights in a row with the CEO of Adams Arms back in April,while in Fl. The guy was down to earth and cool as shit. We talked about a lot of things ,he snowmobiles. His sales go through the roof after these types of events. Peaple want what they can't have or think they won't be able to get. It's like the bread isle the day before a snow storm. Most of the peaple buying the bread don't even need it. Some of the posts on here just show how stupid some Americans are. :justsaying: 

Edited by Woodtick