Top Liberal. He was a TOP liberal.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fearless Girl was commissioned by investment firm State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) to advertise for an index fund which comprises gender-diverse companies that have a higher percentage of women among their senior leadership. The plaque below the statue states, "Know the power of women in leadership. SHE makes a difference," with "SHE" being both a descriptive pronoun and the fund's NASDAQ ticker symbol.

State Street Corp., the $2.6 trillion asset manager that installed the Fearless Girl statue on Wall Street, agreed to settle U.S. allegations that it discriminated against hundreds of female executives by paying them less than male colleagues.

The custody bank will pay $5 million to more than 300 women, following a U.S. Department of Labor audit that uncovered the alleged discrepancies, according to a settlement agreement disclosed Wednesday.

The Labor Department alleged that women in senior leadership positions at Boston-based State Street received lower base salaries, bonus pay and total compensation since at least December 2010. The company said it has cooperated fully with the agency and that it disagreed with the findings of the audit, which was done in 2012.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-05/bank-behind-fearless-girl-statue-settles-u-s-gender-pay-dispute

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Cww41cgUsAAYZvk.jpg

That one kills me.  Its so perfect. :lol:  Hollywood is losing the culture war and I hope the lot of them go down in flames.  Hypocrite scum.

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you seem upset snake. who the fuck are you referring to in the first post?

So informed.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so what should be done?

You tell us.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ah, red state. further examination finds it in the "librul" NYT, USAToday, LATimes, abc, and yes, even

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/05/media/harvey-weinstein-allegations/index.html

:lmao:

So you found it everywhere, but call out Redstate? Why is that?

Just now, Snake said:

So you found it everywhere, but call out Redstate? Why is that?

i just happened to see it on red state, the 2nd place i looked after breitbart. found out who it was, then did a search. is this supposed to be "breaking news" or something? :lol:

i just happened to see it on red state, the 2nd place i looked after breitbart. found out who it was, then did a search. is this supposed to be "breaking news" or something? :lol:

Big yawn, right?  Probably the most powerful guy in Hollywood, and avowed leftie.  And a complete pig.  But Trump said pussy. :lol: 

This is the type of response that give you libs the 'why are they so out of touch with reality' moniker.

If it were Micheal Moore, it would be the same, but still not quite as bad as this. But I think... you know that.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Big yawn, right?  Probably the most powerful guy in Hollywood, and avowed leftie.  And a complete pig.  But Trump said pussy. :lol: 

He be woke bish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

"Wayne LaPierre, president of the NRA, was found to have................................................................................................."

:lol:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That one kills me.  Its so perfect. :lol:  Hollywood is losing the culture war and I hope the lot of them go down in flames.  Hypocrite scum.

So informed.

You tell us.

well excuse the fuck out of me for not knowing who the clown in snake's picture was. my god. as far as what to do? i have no idea. have you and snake spank him?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

"Wayne LaPierre, president of the NRA, was found to have................................................................................................."

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well excuse the fuck out of me for not knowing who the clown in snake's picture was. my god. as far as what to do? i have no idea. have you and snake spank him?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: hitting on chicks. THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've hit peak hypocrisy folks!

That's what we are calling sexual assault now?

Edited by Snake