Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

That's what I thought, call someone dumb and don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"..:good:

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's what I thought, call someone dumb and don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"..:good:

yeah you really got me there. :lol:

because it's Friday, i'll see if I can make a clearer picture, one more your speed.

let's say creepr makes a statement that nodody likes beer. I laugh and say "ha ha, I guess that's why I don't see anyone drinking beer at the bar"

what is my point?

a) that I agree with him that nobody likes beer

b) I think he is full of shit and I was being a smart ass with my bar comment

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

because it's Friday, i'll see if I can make a clearer picture, one more your speed.

let's say creepr makes a statement that nodody likes beer. I laugh and say "ha ha, I guess that's why I don't see anyone drinking beer at the bar"

what is my point?

The answer to your( correct use) is above your post, SeRena thinks you somehow kicked me in the balls..That tells it all, he is worse than Hillary on a book tour..When that dip shit agrees with you, it's over..:justsaying:

end of story Lieslinger

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

The answer to your( correct use) is above your post, SeRena thinks you somehow kicked me in the balls..That tells it all, he is worse than Hillary on a book tour..When that dip shit agrees with you, it's over..:justsaying:

end of story Lieslinger

so a or b?

to complete this example, you come running into that conversation stating "a bar with no beer drinkers in it? i go to bars and always see people drinking beer. slinger is a liar"

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what is my point?

A. which is the truthful then you would pivot to B. to cover your ass on A. ......:snack:

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so a or b?

to complete this example, you come running into that conversation stating "a bar with no beer drinkers in it? i go to bars and always see people drinking beer. slinger is a liar"

Lieslinger, go try and back pedal somewhere else, you lied and got caught, own it like a man

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lieslinger, go try and back pedal somewhere else, you lied and got caught, own it like a man

well I guess technically you are correct in both cases. I lied about seeing workers crawling all over the pipes , and I lied about nobody drinking beer in the bar. :handjob:

There are 8000 in our local.  One of the things our local does is maintain Pipelines. I'm no math guy but I think 8000 is more than 50.https://www.google.com/search?q=michels+pipeline+corporation&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari. One of a few in our area that employ thousands.

Edited by Woodtick

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

There are 8000 in our local.  One of the things our local does is maintain Pipelines. I'm no math guy but I think 8000 is more than 50.https://www.google.com/search?q=michels+pipeline+corporation&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari. One of a few in our area that employ thousands.

why in the hell are you comparing a pipeline construction, drilling, utility building company to workers needed to maintain one pipeline? you are not very bright, sorry to say.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why in the hell are you comparing a pipeline construction, drilling, utility building company to workers needed to maintain one pipeline? you are not very bright, sorry to say.

They also maintain pipe lines. The small company I work for has maintenance contracts on pipe lines. Maintaining pipe lines is a big business.

Just now, Woodtick said:

They also maintain pipe lines. The small company I work for has maintenance contracts on pipe lines. Maintaining pipe lines is a big business.

he has never seen someone maintain a pipe so it never happens, they wait for the spill and then fix it..duhhh..

:lol::bc:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

again, maintaining clusters of old, and lots of, pipe structures in not the same as this. I don't find the 50 number hard to believe at all. you could have a few people in each state responsible for maintaining it full time. if they need additional help at times, they get temporary help. I didn't pull these numbers from my ass.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

again, maintaining clusters of old, and lots of, pipe structures in not the same as this. I don't find the 50 number hard to believe at all. you could have a few people in each state responsible for maintaining it full time. if they need additional help at times, they get temporary help. I didn't pull these numbers from my ass.

Isn't it amazing how all the Dumpers simply ignore facts.....or maybe they are so fucking stupid they can't comprehend them :lol: 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

slinger, everyday you act like a self-righteous, know-it-all, ass.  I guess that is just one of the qualities of a butt hurt hillary supporter.

:lol: because I post fact, and shoot down speculations, I'm a self-righteous, know-it-all, ass? that's funny dude.