Check your account email address ×

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

slinger is dumb .....not sure if you knew that. He has the nerve to argue with Tom who was like the director of pipeline maintenance for BP on the north slope :lol: that is fucking dumb right there 

tom hasn't even mentioned the amount of full time jobs that would be created with this pipeline :dunno: or is the wntire world supposed to take his word on everything oil? 

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

What industry is this Slinger Feller in to be so sure of the best way to move oil?

let transcanada, who has a terrible record with this kind of shit, move their own dirty oil, across their own land, instead of ours. capiche? 

poor creepr, taken right from the keystone pipeline state department report, none of which was disputed by transcanada

"Operations Phase

Generally, the largest economic impacts of pipelines occur during construction rather than operations. Once in place, the labor requirements for pipeline operations are relatively minor. Operation of the proposed Project would generate 35 permanent and 15 temporary jobs, primarily for routine inspections, maintenance, and repairs. Based on this estimate, routine operation of the proposed Pipeline would have negligible socioeconomic impacts."

now are you more qualified to dispute these numbers you dumb shit?

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: i drive by pipelines daily, i see oodles of people climbing on them inspecting them. 

Speaking of bs, post a pic of a crude oil pipeline in cny that you drive by daily tomorrow 

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Speaking of bs, post a pic of a crude oil pipeline in cny that you drive by daily tomorrow 

i didn't say it was a crude oil pipeline. it was partially a joke too, to emphasize that pipe lines in general are not crawling with maintenance workers. geesh dude.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i didn't say it was a crude oil pipeline. it was partially a joke too, to emphasize that pipe lines in general are not crawling with maintenance workers. geesh dude.

Yeahhhhhh :backpeddle:

Hey, you pay a maintenance fee on your national greed bill monthly,  see a lot of guys out infront of your house maintaining the line?? Lost power at all in the past 5 years??

Edited by Rigid1

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

gee thanks. I didn't read that in the article :handjob:

but way to miss the point, as usual

I anxiously wait for your pipeline expertise when you explain how the completely safe pipeline failed. like when the perfectly safe oil rig blew up in the gulf, ruining the gulf forever. right, ben?

I'd also like to read more of your "we need to develop alternative energies and get away from dirty fossil fuel" posts you used to make. remember those? or do you still think the same and believe keystone will help expedite that happening? silly boy. I hope you're wearing your "make America great again" hat over there. :lol::bc:

lots, including you being a complete retard, rocket man.

:bullshit: and :lies: from the ignorant moron who has been :wrong: about everything 

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeahhhhhh :backpeddle:

Hey, you pay a maintenance fee on your national greed bill monthly,  see a lot of guys out infront of your house maintaining the line?? Lost power at all in the past 5 years??

wtf? now you want to compare one large massive pipeline to utility lines in neighborhoods? :lol:dude, just stop.

17 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Canadians like snopro fussed and fussed about the pipeline coming their way so they decided to take it south.

lmao.  I was in favor of it.

I like to see jobs created and a cleaner and safer way  to transport oil.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf? now you want to compare one large massive pipeline to utility lines in neighborhoods? :lol:dude, just stop.

how ofter do you see national greed maintaining the lines in front of your house??

and stop?? you claimed to drive by an oil pipeline daily, which was a lie.. and you dont see people crawling around your fake pipeline inspecting it, which was a problem for you,, so why dont you stop with the lies to fit your narative..

and  you actually think inspecting the exterior of a pipe is how it should be done????:lol: fuck dude, its 2017 a guy isnt out there tapping on the pipe with a mallet.....I meant really, and you're an engineer??:justsaying:

I honestly dunno why I even bother conversing with you rigid. I am familiar with pipe inspections and some of the equipment used. if you don't believe the full time job numbers, after the pipe is completed, take it up with the state department and other agencies who know more about it than you and I. btw, the point I was trying to make with my "driving by pipelines" is that pipelines, in general, sit there and allow fluids to flow through them. they do not have workers crawling around them day in and day out. they go thru routine inspections on a schedule, and they don't require a shit load of personnel to do them, thanks to technological advances, such as the device in your video.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I honestly dunno why I even bother conversing with you rigid. I am familiar with pipe inspections and some of the equipment used. if you don't believe the full time job numbers, after the pipe is completed, take it up with the state department and other agencies who know more about it than you and I. btw, the point I was trying to make with my "driving by pipelines" is that pipelines, in general, sit there and allow fluids to flow through them. they do not have workers crawling around them day in and day out. they go thru routine inspections on a schedule, and they don't require a shit load of personnel to do them, thanks to technological advances, such as the device in your video.

fucking converse?? you lied, and bitched that you dont see anyone inspecting your fake pipeline.. you tried to leed everyone on this site that you see a pipeline daily, and got your lying ass called out from someone in the same area, and then tried to act like you were just using it as an example.. geesh..wtf.. nobody likes a lying cunt..

at least I have a set of fucking balls and can admit when i did not know something like I did in this thread..rather than make up some bullshit fake story to fit a spoon feed political narrative..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

fucking converse?? you lied, and bitched that you dont see anyone inspecting your fake pipeline.. you tried to leed everyone on this site that you see a pipeline daily, and got your lying ass called out from someone in the same area, and then tried to act like you were just using it as an example.. geesh..wtf.. nobody likes a lying cunt..

at least I have a set of fucking balls and can admit when i did not know something like I did in this thread..rather than make up some bullshit fake story to fit a spoon feed political narrative..

what did I lie about? I see pipelines daily and I don't see workers around them. is that a lie?

you are seriously one dense mofo. can't even grasp a simple point, and think I was trying to insinuate I drive by a massive TransCanada pipeline daily. then you think you own me because you know there are no massive oil pipelines down here? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

what did I lie about? I see pipelines daily and I don't see workers around them. is that a lie?

you are absolutely one pathetic hack, going to play the manipulation of words card, pathetic...

Just now, Rigid1 said:

you are absolutely one pathetic hack, going to play the manipulation of words card, pathetic...

no, truth is your fucking dumb. so dumb you couldn't even grasp the general point I was making about pipelines and the maintenance of them.

you are seriously one dense mofo. can't even grasp a simple point, and think I was trying to insinuate I drive by a massive TransCanada pipeline daily. then you think you own me because you know there are no massive oil pipelines down here? :lol:

you started a thread about the oil pipelines, then claimed to drive by pipelines daily?? what were you insinuating then?? water pipes...FFS, you are one pathetic little man..

no, truth is your fucking dumb. so dumb you couldn't even grasp the general point I was making about pipelines and the maintenance of them.

you're....its easy,, short for "you are"

ok so in the half a second a day you drive by a pipe and dont see someone inspecting it..yeah..good analogy and :backpeddle: