Check your account email address ×

The psychology of mass shootings

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What if this guy was a rabid anti Trumper?  

who gives a fucking shit dude......for fucks sakes. the end result is another piece of shit in the WhiteHouse trampling our rights and ushering in a police state 

for highmark

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

If they could stop it radical islamic terrorism they would have done so by now. I supposed now they need to make you feel that if there are more cameras spying on you you will be safer. With that logic banks would never get robbed. Yet banks always get robbed and who has more cameras than banks? Its rhetoric for stupid and scared people

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so using your same logic, if the bank decided to use less cameras and less other security measures, wtf do you think would happen? jesus christ some of you are dunce.

answer: more banks would get robbed.

this isn't about cameras preventing mass shootings.

say captain ben...

maybe you could one day become a commercial pilot flying internationally, and analer can be your cute little stewardess. advertise your completely security check free airline and fly between the ME, Israel, and the US and report back how things go.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

for highmark

answer: more banks would get robbed.

this isn't about cameras preventing mass shootings.

And probably more employee theft. 

So you think more bankers will get shot? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

say captain ben...

maybe you could one day become a commercial pilot flying internationally, and analer can be your cute little stewardess. advertise your completely security check free airline and fly between the ME, Israel, and the US and report back how things go.

And maybe we will drop them off at your house. Faggot. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

say captain ben...

oh for sure......I'll only take paypal for payment and we wont fly over the gulf of mexico because its destroyed and we'll have armed pilots but they will only shoot the terrorists in the knee and we wont let murderers like Tony Stewart on our flights !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're going off-track dude. the question was about bank cameras and security in general.

And I agreed they do help with certain crime I just don't think they are a deterrent for a lot of violent crime, especially mass shootings.  

I agree without camera's more banks would be robbed.  

Do you think security camera's were a deterrent to the 9/11 hijackers?

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh for sure......I'll only take paypal for payment and we wont fly over the gulf of mexico because its destroyed and we'll have armed pilots but they will only shoot the terrorists in the knee and we wont let murderers like Tony Stewart on our flights !!!!!

:lol:

and ftr, your friend, and fellow unicorn island inhabitor, noggin is the one who posted that "gulf of mexico could be ruined for a long time" piece, which was accurate if the leak would not have been stopped. we also know the real paypal story :news:

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And I agreed they do help with certain crime I just don't think they are a deterrent for a lot of violent crime, especially mass shootings.  

I agree without camera's more banks would be robbed.  

Do you think security camera's were a deterrent to the 9/11 hijackers?

fuck no.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and ftr, your friend, and fellow unicorn island inhabitor, noggin is the one who posted that "gulf of mexico could be ruined for a long time" piece, which was accurate if the leak would not have been stopped. we also know the real paypal story :news:

Haven't you made enough of an ass of yourself for one day?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jammin said:

JA is awesome. NB----- :puke: 

Not a huge fan of current country music however I'm all for the little sun dress or daisy dukes with cowboy boots it seems to bring out these days.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anler said:

It's to make you afraid. It's to further the police state. It's so when every time you get in a plane or go to a store or a hotel or a concert or a sporting event you don't question your rights being violated. Or when cops can use special surveillance equipment on the general public you don't question it and you don't resist. Because there are crazy people out there who wish to do you harm. And we are going to need more cops and more equipment and more taxes to keep you safe. And you don't need your rights. Your right to free speech is inflammatory and inciteful. Your right to assemble can lead to chaos and violence and attract lunatics. Your right to privacy protects terrorists and criminals. Your right to bear arms gives terrorists and criminals access to firearms. You need to shut up and do what you are told. The people at the top will decide what's best for you. Just go to work and pay your taxes.

Somebody else gets it. Good post Dave. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Somebody else gets it. Good post Dave. 

why didnt you just post that in the beginning instead of your retarded foray into religious idiocy 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

why didnt you just post that in the beginning instead of your retarded foray into religious idiocy 

I didn't bring religion up at all, Slinger did. You people assign so many positions you forget what's real and what isn't. 

I was alluding to the one world government if anything. 

So speaking of idiocy then... 

Edited by bussman

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I didn't bring religion up at all, Slinger did. You people assign so many positions you forget what's real and what isn't. 

I apologize if you werent alluding to some sort of religious narrative then .....of course I dont genuinely mean that apology but I'll type in none the less :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I apologize if you werent alluding to some sort of religious narrative then .....of course I dont genuinely mean that apology but I'll type in none the less :lol: 

I'm sorry your nose is so big and you're a big dummy. :lol: 

4 hours ago, bussman said:

:lol: you are such a coward. holy fuck. 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Now in that picture is he Scott Hall or Razor Ramon? :dunno:

Pretty sure he was always Scott Hall during the NWO years. I watched that stuff every week as a kid.  Wolfpack FTW!!!!:lol::bc:

• Haha 1