Check your account email address ×

The psychology of mass shootings

I dont understand it at all. About double the people that were shot in vegas last night get shot every single day in this country but nobody gives a fuck. 

Why is it that 50 at one time is so much more devastating than 100 individually.

Not to mention the fact that the US military has killed more people than this basically every single day for over a decade straight......FREEDOM BABY

So in short .....and I'll refrain from how I really feel.   WGAF

Am I supposed to care more because they were white people at a faggot ass country concert????

You all can fake concern and we all know thats all it really is.....until you know someone personally affected by these tragedies its all just Vicarious tragedy junkie bullshit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont understand it at all. About double the people that were shot in vegas last night get shot every single day in this country but nobody gives a fuck. 

Why is it that 50 at one time is so much more devastating than 100 individually.

Not to mention the fact that the US military has killed more people than this basically every single day for over a decade straight......FREEDOM BABY

Am I supposed to care more because they were white people at a faggot ass country concert????

You all can fake concern and we all know thats all it really is.....until you know someone personally affected by these tragedies its all just Vicarious tragedy junkie bullshit 

I think you just posted how you really feel.

Just now, f7ben said:

not even close....that was the abridged and safe version 

Thanks for sparing us the keyboard lecture as to how radical you are.  

Pretty good show just out about mass shootings.   First episode they covered the Colorado theater shooting.

Interesting how he said he didn't kill those near him because he didn't want it to be "personal."  

http://www.sho.com/active-shooter/season/1/episode/1/aurora-colorado

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty good show just out about mass shootings.   First episode they covered the Colorado theater shooting.

Interesting how he said he didn't kill those near him because he didn't want it to be "personal."  

http://www.sho.com/active-shooter/season/1/episode/1/aurora-colorado

That must be how Obama was able to drop 3 bombs an hours for 8 straight years with a smile on his face....its nothing personal ...just business 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Thanks for sparing us the keyboard lecture as to how radical you are.  

:lol:  x2.  He makes a point though.  We're so numb to the violence and atrocities lately, if we don't know anyone personally affected.  The day goes on.  The markets closed at another record high today.  Life goes on.  Its the new fucked up reality.

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's to make you afraid. It's to further the police state. It's so when every time you get in a plane or go to a store or a hotel or a concert or a sporting event you don't question your rights being violated. Or when cops can use special surveillance equipment on the general public you don't question it and you don't resist. Because there are crazy people out there who wish to do you harm. And we are going to need more cops and more equipment and more taxes to keep you safe. And you don't need your rights. Your right to free speech is inflammatory and inciteful. Your right to assemble can lead to chaos and violence and attract lunatics. Your right to privacy protects terrorists and criminals. Your right to bear arms gives terrorists and criminals access to firearms. You need to shut up and do what you are told. The people at the top will decide what's best for you. Just go to work and pay your taxes.

Edited by Anler
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's to make you afraid. It's to further the police state. It's so when every time you get in a plane or go to a store or a hotel or a concert or a sporting event you don't question your rights being violated. Or when cops can use special surveillance equipment on the general public you don't question it and you don't resist. Because there are crazy people out there who wish to do you harm. And we are going to need more cops and more equipment and more taxes to keep you safe. And you don't need your rights. Your right to free speech is inflammatory and inciteful. Your right to assemble can lead to chaos and violence and attract lunatics. Your right to privacy protects terrorists and criminals. Your right to bear arms gives terrorists and criminals access to firearms. You need to shut up and do what you are told. The people at the top will decide what's best for you. Just go to work and pay your taxes.

Feel better?  That was nonsense.  A wacko did this, and if some of the news coming out this morning is true, a anti Trump anti Trump follower wacko.  And people who support Trump are not on board with any more of our rights being violated or taken away.  So there's that.  When you have 50-60 people massacred in cold blood when they're out having a good time listening to music, exactly what should they be, besides afraid?  America is changing for the worse, and the people causing all this mayhem are not Americans in any sense of the word that I grew up to.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Feel better?  That was nonsense.  A wacko did this, and if some of the news coming out this morning is true, a anti Trump anti Trump follower wacko.  And people who support Trump are not on board with any more of our rights being violated or taken away.  So there's that.  When you have 50-60 people massacred in cold blood when they're out having a good time listening to music, exactly what should they be, besides afraid?  America is changing for the worse, and the people causing all this mayhem are not Americans in any sense of the word that I grew up to.

It's being politicized. And it's only going to get worse. 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nope ....he's spot on. Pants shitting scared ass pussies are terrified of this shit even though they have as good a chance of being struck by lightening. Its these same scared pussies who are totally fine with us being corralled into a police state. Kiss your fucking rights goodbye

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope ....he's spot on. Pants shitting scared ass pussies are terrified of this shit even though they have as good a chance of being struck by lightening. Its these same scared pussies who are totally fine with us being corralled into a police state. Kiss your fucking rights goodbye

He might have a point if we find out that this guy is a lifetime NRA member and white nationalist nazi type.  I suspect that won't be the case.  Trump isn't trying to make more gun laws or take away anyones guns.  Know who your enemies are.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He might have a point if we find out that this guy is a lifetime NRA member and white nationalist nazi type.  I suspect that won't be the case.  Trump isn't trying to make more gun laws or take away anyones guns.  Know who your enemies are.

Ahh ....I believe Trump the orange assfuck just made it legal again for local LEO barney fifes to by milsurp leftovers. Trump loves to lick cop boots and is all for expanding the amount of LEO and their scope in this country 

some of you are fucking nuts. maybe if one of your own family members had been killed and a simple security check would have prevented it you'll wake the fuck up. this notion that the gov is doing all this stuff for some sort of "power grab" or "police state" is BS. I'm with pretty much with wolfie on this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

some of you are fucking nuts. maybe if one of your own family members had been killed and a simple security check would have prevented it you'll wake the fuck up. this notion that the gov is doing all this stuff for some sort of "power grab" or "police state" is BS. I'm with pretty much with wolfie on this.

oh shocker .....two bootlicking authoritarians being on the same side......totally surprised by that!!!!!!

tell me what your police state legislative solution that would have prevented this attack is.....I cant wait to hear it 

Just now, f7ben said:

oh shocker .....two bootlicking authoritarians being on the same side......totally surprised by that!!!!!!

tell me what your police state legislative solution that would have prevented this attack is.....I cant wait to hear it 

I'm not saying every attack can be prevented ya dumb shit. but I have no problem with security checks at airports, concerts, etc.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So what? The guy definately had mental issues. Who the fuck does that besides a crazy person? Nevertheless... The political talking points are going to lead to exactly what I said. Its been headed that way for some time now.