Check your account email address ×

cheep chain saws

Ez ryder

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bahahahaha,  you have husky's 2ND string saws,  one of my race saw costs double of all your power equipment put together without a chain or bar on it..:slacker:

Race this, you fuckwad.   :handjob:

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I'm in cny, so that would only require what?? Maybe 3 naps for you to get here?? Plus think of all the fun you could have at the truck stops on the way..

Hey, elaborate some more on your curved bar theory :stoned:

well if he comes out maybe we could meet up and he can beat both of us up at the same time seeing he wants to beat me up in the pet thread:lol:there is a truck stop at the port of Albany he would fit in quite well at and lets not forget the TA in Fultonville

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bahahahaha,  you have husky's 2ND string saws,  one of my race saw costs double of all your power equipment put together without a chain or bar on it..:slacker:

You fucking asswipe, Husky and JRED are made by the same company...Electrolux in Sweden. Part numbers are the same and interchangeable. Suck an axe handle RACE BOY. Race saws are irrelevant to someone who is cutting cordwood, cleaning downed trees. 

You do know you're a fucktard....RIGHT?????

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

well if he comes out maybe we could meet up and he can beat both of us up at the same time seeing he wants to beat me up in the pet thread:lol:there is a truck stop at the port of Albany he would fit in quite well at and lets not forget the TA in Fultonville

Are you the guy with the dog named Sandy Sue!!! LMMFAO!!! Wow, that's a real manly dog, with a manly name!! I couldn't stop laffin' when I seen that dog. All I could picture was it hangin' in a tree yapping, and me waitin' for a coyote to come runnin' in. 

SANDY FUCKIN' SUE!!! OMG!!! If that doesn't scream GAY, I don't know what does!!! 

10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Race this, you fuckwad.   :handjob:

What's your address? I want a pic of your phone book with a note saying awful knawful OWNES me daily!

Then take one with today's paper!

Then I want one of you holding a sneaker in your left hand in front of your wood pile holding your toilet seat in your right hand!

Chap chap Hurry the fuck up!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Are you the guy with the dog named Sandy Sue!!! LMMFAO!!! Wow, that's a real manly dog, with a manly name!! I couldn't stop laffin' when I seen that dog. All I could picture was it hangin' in a tree yapping, and me waitin' for a coyote to come runnin' in. 

SANDY FUCKIN' SUE!!! OMG!!! If that doesn't scream GAY, I don't know what does!!! 

You know who needs manly dogs? FAGGOTS trying to hide that they're FAGGOTS!

I have a fruity little Havanese. Lily. And she's awesome!

So fuck off dog hatter/ dick lover!

Go get my fucking pictures! Now!!!! Bitch!

Edited by awful knawful
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You fucking asswipe, Husky and JRED are made by the same company...Electrolux in Sweden. Part numbers are the same and interchangeable. Suck an axe handle RACE BOY. Race saws are irrelevant to someone who is cutting cordwood, cleaning downed trees. 

You do know you're a fucktard....RIGHT?????

I suppose Johnsred is the more "MANLY" saw?

Point proven!

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You know who needs manly dogs? FAGGOT trying to hide that they're FAGGOTS!

OMG!! A buddy of mine and his girlfriend have a little dog like that, maybe smaller. And it's name .................LILLY!!!! 

He brought that little fucker up here one day and was walking it around the place, and I was cringing that someone from town would see that fruitcake dog, and think I was like that. :wtf:

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You know who needs manly dogs? FAGGOT trying to hide that they're FAGGOTS!

I have a FRUITTY little Havanese. Lily. And she's awesome!

You said it, not me!!!!!!    :owned:   To the maximum max!!!!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!

10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

OMG!! A buddy of mine and his girlfriend have a little dog like that, maybe smaller. And it's name .................LILLY!!!! 

He brought that little fucker up here one day and was walking it around the place, and I was cringing that someone from town would see that fruitcake dog, and think I was like that. :wtf:

Lie #1. A buddy of mine.

Buddy?

Lol

• Haha 1

I have to go out now, and check around. I've got some kind of a cold, so I may not be back on-line for a while. Rest assured that I will be back at some point to continue your beatings. 

Handing out  " SEVERE OWNAGE " is too much fun to give up. 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I have to go out now, and check around. I've got some kind of a cold, so I may not be back on-line for a while. Rest assured that I will be back at some point to continue your beatings. 

Handing out  " SEVERE OWNAGE " is too much fun to give up. 

Probably have AIDS

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Omg, I drive by and look,..shaking my head..creeper central!! so he will fit right in..:bc:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Sandy Sue would fuck your day right the fuck up Mr. not so tidey whitey, you backed out on a meeting in Syracuse NY with me  once before you old fuck so you are all talk and NO action pussy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

What's your address? I want a pic of your phone book with a note saying awful knawful OWNES me daily!

Then take one with today's paper!

Then I want one of you holding a sneaker in your left hand in front of your wood pile holding your toilet seat in your right hand!

Chap chap Hurry the fuck up!!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You know who needs manly dogs? FAGGOTS trying to hide that they're FAGGOTS!

Lets go Piss pants.   Get the fuckin pictures posted now, you fuckin homo

:news:

@polaris550