Check your account email address ×

cheep chain saws

Ez ryder

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

WEAZY OR BEANY!!! OMG!!! The gayness here is much too disturbing!!! I don't think I can take this much longer. SANDY SUE, WEAZY AND BEANY!!!  Those names scream.........................................GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again you with the extreme over the top machismo . what are you trying to cover up ? oh wait I remember

new jersy gay.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

this your idea of special puddin you frustrated closeted freak ? 

Hey, would you like to come over some time and look at my wood-piles, talk chain saws, and maybe check out my barn????   Just sayin'.   :dunno:

58 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, would you like to come over some time and look at my wood-piles, talk chain saws, and maybe check out my barn????   Just sayin'.   :dunno:

I am sure you would enjoy that very much . should I have a full meal of refried beans and white castles first ?

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am sure you would enjoy that very much . should I have a full meal of refried beans and white castles first ?

Nah, I got some nice " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " for ya'.   

:wacko:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Nah, I got some nice " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " for ya'.   

:wacko:

did you spit it out and save it in a bag ? your master is not going to like that. you know he is going to lock you in that box again

Edited by Ez ryder

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

did you spit it out and save it in a bag ? your master is not going to like that. you know he is going to lock you in that box again

Nope, it's my bucket of shit that's been fermenting in the barn, just waiting for some one like you to get the " PUDDIN' BUCKET CHALLENGE " ! 

On 9/29/2017 at 4:22 PM, polaris550 said:

Are you the guy with the dog named Sandy Sue!!! LMMFAO!!! Wow, that's a real manly dog, with a manly name!! I couldn't stop laffin' when I seen that dog. All I could picture was it hangin' in a tree yapping, and me waitin' for a coyote to come runnin' in. 

SANDY FUCKIN' SUE!!! OMG!!! If that doesn't scream GAY, I don't know what does!!! 

Sandy Sue will chew your fingers off 1 arthritic knuckle at a time:news:

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Nope, it's my bucket of shit that's been fermenting in the barn, just waiting for some one like you to get the " PUDDIN' BUCKET CHALLENGE " ! 

so you were a gimp mask 

you hate men who fuck hot chicks and want to kick there was

you stalk guys you will never meet with Google earth 

you shit shit in buckets and store them in your barn . 

you don't like dogs unless they are named Max or butch 

you are a  catch some day you might find a another keeper like you. I would prob try a felony it is your best bet at true love with your soul mate 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you were a gimp mask 

you are a  catch some day you might find a another keeper like you. I would prob try a felony it is your best bet at true love with your soul mate 

We just got back from an ice-cream run. My broad I'm sure was more gorgeous than yours. There is no way you had anything that looked better in a pair of jeans...no way.

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

We just got back from an ice-cream run. My broad I'm sure was more gorgeous than yours. There is no way you had anything that looked better in a pair of jeans...no way.

tell us all again about your hot dates . it really thickens the beard lol

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

tell us all again about your hot dates . it really thickens the beard lol

Here we were on my birthday in one of those big hot tub places. I didn't like it, I have OCD and kept thinking of the pigs that were in there before us...YUCH!!!!

This is my broad that is in the pic next to my boat. 

P8130127.JPG

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Here we were on my birthday in one of those big hot tub places. I didn't like it, I have OCD and kept thinking of the pigs that were in there before us...YUCH!!!!

This is my broad that is in the pic next to my boat. 

P8130127.JPG

That's called a prostitute!

Now the other 2 photos!

What other tw

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

That's called a prostitute!

Now the other 2 photos!

You faggots never believe any of my shit. I should know better than to try explaining to a bunch of faggots. 

Jesus Christ don't you guys have any broads? Fer Crissake!! Get some broads!!!

Just now, awful knawful said:

I have a wife of 15 years. Been together 20. Where that "broad" now? And how long we you together?

Show her. Don't talk it, show it. You showed the truck and the garage, post her up, unless you're ashamed of her. 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

She's my wife. I respect her. I'm not putting her pic on here! Are you fucking retarded?

So how long were you with the broad? A week? Did you marry her? She divorced you? Wtf?  How come you can't answer the fucking questions?

Just under two years.  She hounded me to marry her. One time we were at the mall and she dragged me in to look at diamonds. The fucking salesman came over and she looked at an $8000.00 ring!!  I was so fuckin' pissed-off my face got beet red, I could feel the heat. It was real uncomfortable, the whole thing. I was so fucking pissed. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Just under two years.  She hounded me to marry her. One time we were at the mall and she dragged me in to look at diamonds. The fucking salesman came over and she looked at an $8000.00 ring!!  I was so fuckin' pissed-off my face got beet red, I could feel the heat. It was real uncomfortable, the whole thing. I was so fucking pissed. 

:wings:

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you were a gimp mask 

Machzcocksnotguzzler is Zed 

PulpFiction_157Pyxurz.jpg_cf.jpg.841799c11546aad64db3a863deb03530.jpg

:snack: