Check your account email address ×

MN Twins going to the postseason for the first time since 2010

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The son of a  friend of my dad's was on the world series winning team. I think it was in '91.

Sweet ....what was the last name? 

To note.....this twins team is the first team ever in the history of baseball to lose 100 games and then make the post season the following year 

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sweet ....what was the last name? 

To note.....this twins team is the first team ever in the history of baseball to lose 100 games and then make the post season the following year 

Lomberdozzi (sp?)

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Poor twins, with all of this kneeling and hurricanes and north Korea nobody gives a shit about this historic event. 

Hey...we're all following our pro womens African handball team, The larks...or lanks?  Wait, I think there is an "X" or a "Z" in the name.  "Spanx"?  Oh well....YOU KNOW!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey...we're all following our pro womens African handball team, The larks...or lanks?  Wait, I think there is an "X" or a "Z" in the name.  "Spanx"?  Oh well....YOU KNOW!!!

isnt the best player on the team a white girl??? that should have you cheering you racist fuck !!!!!!!!!!!11111

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

WHO CARES>>>>>>>>>>GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^ said every faggot ever  ........its fucking amazing you can get your Tom Brady life siz blowup doll's cock out of your mouth long enough to watch a fucking ball game

FAGGOT !!!!!!!111

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

^^^^^ said every faggot ever  ........its fucking amazing you can get your Tom Brady life siz blowup doll's cock out of your mouth long enough to watch a fucking ball game

FAGGOT !!!!!!!111

Ben don't get me confused with your ATM buddy MZK:lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Can't imagine anybody would give a shit about baseball regardless........yawn.

says the guy that cheers for Erin fucking Rogers :lol: you shamelessly tune in to a scripted WWE style male soap opera :lol: lolz

"Oh man ......can you believe they threw that flag for PI and put the packers on the goal line when that CB never even touched the receiver??"

ahhh , yah......we've see that before

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The year prior to the 91 world series between the Braves and the Twins they both finished in last place.  My great uncle who was a huge baseball fan and lifelong bachelor was fairly old and the time and with TBS and WGN could watch a large percentage of their games.  He wanted my uncle who was going to Vegas shortly after the 90 season to place $100 that the Twins and Braves would meet in the world series and the Twins would win.   The odds were astronomical.   The bet never happened and the rest is history.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

says the guy that cheers for Erin fucking Rogers :lol: you shamelessly tune in to a scripted WWE style male soap opera :lol: lolz

"Oh man ......can you believe they threw that flag for PI and put the packers on the goal line when that CB never even touched the receiver??"

ahhh , yah......we've see that before

Football is so much better than the snoozefest called baseball, well maybe not, if you're a Viking fan. :lol:

image.png.365e7753d704a2b7d909bbb04c8b03a6.png

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Football is so much better than the snoozefest called baseball, well maybe not, if you're a Viking fan. :lol:

image.png.365e7753d704a2b7d909bbb04c8b03a6.png

$100 says the vikes finish with a better record than the pack???

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't get this.  Is Rogers gay?  :dunno:

Rumors floated around a long time about him.   Doubt it but its fun stirring the pot.  :lol:  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't get this.  Is Rogers gay?  :dunno:

I was sitting next to a gal in the bar in the yoop last year who's son was one of the trainers for the pack for 5 years or so.....he was with the Rams or something last year but none the less. She said that it is common knowledge around the field that Erin is gay and has been his whole life. She said he doesnt do a very good job of hiding his real relationships and the girls he supposedly dates are just covers.

Just now, Highmark said:

Rumors floated around a long time about him.   Doubt it but its fun stirring the pot.  :lol:  

no , its true .....the fucking dude get mani-pedi's and his favorite thing is shopping in beverly hills. He is a fucking flaming faggot and fits the GB team like a butt plug