Check your account email address ×

Take a knee is total BullShit

jtssrx

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes....xlt and I are sharing how much of an idiot you are with the forum :lol: 

how sweet maybe if you play patty cake with him long enough he will let you come to Wisconsin  and give him that 50 bucks to suck him off.

here is a story that will make your night

In Texas, animal control shelters that are city and county-run are only required to hold pets for 3 days until they are processed for euthanization.

In the wake of Hurricane Harvey’s devastation in the Houston area, many family pets are being rushed into death as overwhelmed pet owners struggle to rebuild their lives and locate their pets among animal shelters and rescue organizations spread across the 4th largest city in the U.S.

Local pet rescue activists started this petition asking for the State of Texas to implement an immediate 30-day hold on euthanasia processing for animals displaced by Hurricane Harvey. Let’s give owners more time to locate their pets – before it’s too late 

can you imagine all those Britney spiers  dick heads running around tying to save family pets when there are hungry kids some place ? fucking ass holes

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

how sweet maybe if you play patty cake with him long enough he will let you come to Wisconsin  and give him that 50 bucks to suck him off.

here is a story that will make your night

In Texas, animal control shelters that are city and county-run are only required to hold pets for 3 days until they are processed for euthanization.

In the wake of Hurricane Harvey’s devastation in the Houston area, many family pets are being rushed into death as overwhelmed pet owners struggle to rebuild their lives and locate their pets among animal shelters and rescue organizations spread across the 4th largest city in the U.S.

Local pet rescue activists started this petition asking for the State of Texas to implement an immediate 30-day hold on euthanasia processing for animals displaced by Hurricane Harvey. Let’s give owners more time to locate their pets – before it’s too late 

HA!HA!HA!  If they call me down there, I'll blast Muffy, Puffy, and Fluffy for shits and giggles or I'll tie them to a tree and use 'em for coyote bait!!! LMAO!! 

OMG!!!  THE LIVE COYOTE LURE !!! 

LMMFAO!!!

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Only a complete fucking idiot would post this garbage......

Would post that video You're a cop hater so why am I not surprised you disagree with the video you also posted you're going to buy a Colin Kaepernick jersey so again why am I not surprised you posted only a fucking idiot Would post that video

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Taking a knee is the epitome of patriotism. Not the rah rah cunt shit, but a higher meaning of love for freedom. Any POTUS who advocates for the suppression of that whether you agree with the stance or not (I don't think taking a knee is right) is a fucking piece of shit. No one tells me or any other American how to feel or what to say. Fuck that. 

I said this a year ago. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well you arent saying it now you fucking idiot lolz

No I still feel the same way, you're just too stupid to have a broader view of a bigger picture like some of us do. 

Slash throats, bootlicker, pawn, derp derp..... Such a weak ass simpleton game you have. Smh

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, bussman said:

No I still feel the same way, you're just too stupid to have a broader view of a bigger picture like some of us do. 

Slash throats, bootlicker, pawn, derp derp..... Such a weak ass simpleton game you have. Smh

Nope....sorry. youre momo level dumb and brainwashed like amg

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Taking a knee is the epitome of patriotism. Not the rah rah cunt shit, but a higher meaning of love for freedom. Any POTUS who advocates for the suppression of that whether you agree with the stance or not (I don't think taking a knee is right) is a fucking piece of shit. No one tells me or any other American how to feel or what to say. Fuck that. 

The reason they are standing is a bullshit false narrative. It can be factually debunked and all it's doing is dividing our country more. This is what the powers that be want. 

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Exactly .....how the fuck did you get out without the AMG/Bussman style brainwashing????

Again it's a bullshit factually wrong and false narritive

• Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

The reason they are standing is a bullshit false narrative. It can be factually debunked and all it's doing is dividing our country more. This is what the powers that be want. 

Again it's a bullshit factually wrong and false narritive

No...its not. Moron

Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison