Check your account email address ×

Take a knee is total BullShit

jtssrx

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The reason they are standing is a bullshit false narrative. It can be factually debunked and all it's doing is dividing our country more. This is what the powers that be want. 

Again it's a bullshit factually wrong and false narritive

How the fuck do you know you can't even be certain you know the "shape of the Earth"...

Neal

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What has ratings down?

CTE, wife beatings, over saturation,  it's run it's current course, too many flags, flags thrown because of Las Vegas, arrogance, less quality of play overall, MSESPN going political and Erin Rodgers being the antichrist to name a few things. 

Just now, bussman said:

CTE, wife beatings, over saturation,  it's run it's current course, too many flags, flags thrown because of Las Vegas, arrogance, less quality of play overall, MSESPN going political and Erin Rodgers being the antichrist to name a few things. 

This is going to be the downfall of a lot more things also.  Anybody who thinks this shit show Trump is providing is going to bode well for the NFL didn't follow the Kapernick debacle.  That thread was a treasure trove of FS liberals being way off base and WAY WRONG about eveything.  But yet...here they are again.  Same argument.  I wonder how many times they had to burn their hands as children on a hot stove.

I do actually find it sad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

A guy I know posted this. i thought it was pretty articulate. He is a pretty smart dude even tho I think he is a dick. 

Kneeling disrespects our country, military and the police how? This has zilch to do with the military -- sorry, the flag represents all of us, not just those who served. Most police deserve our respect; the shitty ones who target minorities disproportionately for pullovers, stops and frisks, and can't identify an actual threat and riddle people of color with bullets are a huge problem and degrade public trust in those who are supposed to protect us. Patriots love their country while acknowledging its faults and working to make it a better place; fascists, communists and dictators demand people worship the flag and obey without thinking.

Great post that the resident bootlickers overlooked :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Did you people see the vids of those football homos all lined-up? Gigantic negro men, with arms that look like they could rip your fucking lungs out. Contracts for MILLIONS of dollars. Probably have many hot, BLONDE, WHITE ho's that they can fuck, and they are dissing the American flag/anthem,  supposedly defending black street thugs, shot by police.

How about they yell at the black boys that won't obey the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about that Kaepernick!!!  

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Did you people see the vids of those football homos all lined-up? Gigantic negro men, with arms that look like they could rip your fucking lungs out. Contracts for MILLIONS of dollars. Probably have many hot, BLONDE, WHITE ho's that they can fuck, and they are dissing the American flag/anthem,  supposedly defending black street thugs, shot by police.

How about they yell at the black boys that won't obey the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about that Kaepernick!!!  

Kapernick is sitting this one out.  :lol:

Most of those bastards are on steroids. I say they can all go fuck themselves. I hate Bill Belichek, fuck Bob Kraft, and Tom Brady can fuck off also. I know they are the champions, who gives a fuck, I don't. 

I heard that some people might boycott the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. I hope they do, but thousands will take their place. Fucking lemmings. 

47 minutes ago, bussman said:

Translation.........my beloved Bears have sucked for so long I've lost interest. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Kapernick is sitting this one out.  :lol:

Yeah, I read that he can't get hired by any team.  It's OK to demonstrate, but people have to realize there might be blowback.

I would like to write some letters to the editor, but I would be inviting possible trouble. Sometimes it's better to just sit and simmer in our juices, the outcome could be much worse.

Do you think the football players demonstrating are going to CHANGE THE WAY POLICE HANDLE BLACK PEOPLE?

Since OBAMA started all this shit with TRAYVON, it has morphed into a nightmare. The police WILL NEVER BACK DOWN. This CAN NOT BE FIXED. It will get worse every day, much worse. 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Maybe a handful of guys were kneeling before this weekend... That's not what has ratings down you moron.

B70% of people polled say they aren't watching because of the kneeling. if you think that the biggest cash cow in sports history went to shit ratings wise over night and it wasn't because of this you're an idiot!!

Im so sick of you leftists. You never have a fact to backup your statements just bullshit opinions

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, what do you think though?  Do you think this is good or bad right now for the NFL?  Future?

Neutral at this point, depends how they play it going forward.

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

B70% of people polled say they aren't watching because of the kneeling. if you think that the biggest cash cow in sports history went to shit ratings wise over night and it wasn't because of this you're an idiot!!

Im so sick of you leftists. You never have a fact to backup your statements just bullshit opinions

Bitch you think the earth is flat, you don't understand facts.

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Lol irony. Omg