Check your account email address ×

remember when, case #3790

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Baloney. No president in history has been more offensive than Trump. Its embarrassing. 

Warranted.  If the Dems...or any other of these clowning  parties, get their act together by 2020, we may have some better choices.  Anti-Trump référendum of hate and intolerance?  More Trump because apparently, one term wasn't enough.

Im all for it.

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Is he just suppose to be a dart board?

Every president is attacked. He responds like a child. Dubya handled that shit probably better than anyone. Trump has zero class.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Warranted.  If the Dems...or any other of these clowning  parties, get their act together by 2020, we may have some better choices.  Anti-Trump référendum of hate and intolerance?  More Trump because apparently, one term wasn't enough.

Im all for it.

The dems suck. Why do we have to have this back and forth every 4 years. I've been done with both of these faggot parties since 2001. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Every president is attacked. He responds like a child. Dubya handled that shit probably better than anyone. Trump has zero class.

The Libs behavior has taken it to  an all time low.....Trump loves stirring the pot.

Just now, Anler said:

The dems suck. Why do we have to have this back and forth every 4 years. I've been done with both of these faggot parties since 2001. 

Well, until another party can turn the tide and put up better candidates that don't implode on camera like complete twits.  Sadly, we have two just two choices.  Or, "none of the above" which, low polling numbers should have told our elected SERVANTS that they are not even providing leadership we care to pull a lever for.

Enter Hillary (by Dem party fudging), and Trump (by Americans fed up with D.C.....and the liberals).

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, until another party can turn the tide and put up better candidates that don't implode on camera like complete twits.  Sadly, we have two just two choices.  Or, "none of the above" which, low polling numbers should have told our elected SERVANTS that they are not even providing leadership we care to pull a lever for.

Enter Hillary (by Dem party fudging), and Trump (by Americans fed up with D.C.....and the liberals).

I don't know if even the dems are dumb enough to try and run hillary again. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't know if even the dems are dumb enough to try and run hillary again. 

I don't know what the fuck they are or are not dumb enough to do anymore.  That party is in complete chaos right now.  I hope they get it together. If they think Trump's support is failing...they are wrong.  If they think these partisan shenanigans are working, they are wrong.  Many aren't seeing the power Trump has and how it is growing.  It is scary actually.  

A solid, intelligent, well rounded middle of the road candidate could  really start making something special happen right now.  But the system will fight it...and somebody needs to start stepping forward now....not 2019.

What makes ANYBODY think that 320,000,000 people SHOULD be in agreement?????

We've got every race, religion, nationality, poltical view, personal view on the planet going on here. 

The USA is NEVER united. It will NEVER be united. What the bastards call UNITED is when there is not overt, racial/political upheaval in the streets, as we are seeing now with the BLMs, and Leftists.  

Socially and politically, this country is heading for a nightmare scenario. 

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Trump is just playing to the crowd to work to his advantage here like he did during the campaign. Anyone(part of the NFL or not) can refuse to stand for the Pledge and the NFL is a private organization. 

If you think people should be fired for not standing for the Pledge, then you are a safe spacer. 

yup

10 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

No president divided the country more then that guy...but its all Trumps fault. :lol:

3 months ago i would have said you were right.  Obama divided this country but Trumps going past that.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yup

3 months ago i would have said you were right.  Obama divided this country but Trumps going past that.  

He's just bringing it all to the surface.  Good.  Let's lift the rugs and get all the dirt out.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's just bringing it all to the surface.  Good.  Let's lift the rugs and get all the dirt out.

you're like a chunk of shit stuck to the side of the trump toilet bowl, that is hard to get off. you will though, soon, and will be floating with all the other terds soon :lol:

11 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm so sick of this shit. National anthem, pledge of allegiance, professional athletes, celebrities, faggots, flags, blah blah blah. Golden State warriors don't want to go to the white house. Can we all agree that Trump IS the most divisive president ever? I mean seriously the guy simply cannot act professional or behave himself. 

you have to admit, he and his people are entertaining. the “let’s fuck over hillary” fad that’s gone very bad. :lol: 

im on pins and needles to see where the train is taking them next.