Check your account email address ×

my best buddy.

On 9/17/2017 at 7:50 AM, awful knawful said:

Here's my little trouble maker at Dads camp.

20170716_154828.jpg

I'd like to put a flex-cuff on that little fucker's hind leg, and hang him from a tree branch. The coyotes would come runnin'!!!  

On 9/17/2017 at 8:41 AM, 1jkw said:

The only nuts he has are sitting on his chin or slapping against his ass, trannies don't have nuts, and he would enjoy being pissed on.

I got a Yuuuge Package, you faggot. You're the only one gettin' his ass slapped by a negro's ball bag. 

On 9/17/2017 at 9:50 AM, 800 Dragon said:

Yes mzn wood pile is shit too busy with his faggot gimp mask at the tranny truck stops lmfao !

My woodpiles are the best. You're the one working the truck stops, " turning tricks, and sucking dicks ". 

Just now, awful knawful said:

That's alot of BJs!

$22000! They were rotten! Floating in semen most of their life probably didn't help!! Lol

No rotten, just orthodontics, two implants and a couple of crowns. That was over a period of about ten years, you faggot, dick-lickin', dog-strokin' , dog-fuckin' homo. 

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

That's alot of BJs!

$22000! They were rotten! Floating in semen most of their life probably didn't help!! Lol

Can I take that little faggot-dog you got, and use it for coyote bait???? 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You come get her. You know where I live. I'll be waiting!

You have not proven anything, you chicken piece of shit!!! You gotta' PROVE you live in Campbelltown, NB. So far, you haven't, you faggot. 

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

LOL!!! My teeth are almost perfect. About $22, 000 and several years later. 

Lmao sounds like the dentist took you for a ride lmfao 22000 what was wrong with your face ? Write too many checks your mouth couldn't cash or was your mouth the revenue generator ??? Lmfao !!! 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lmao sounds like the dentist took you for a ride lmfao 22000 what was wrong with your face ? Write too many checks your mouth couldn't cash or was your mouth the revenue generator ??? Lmfao !!! 

He was sucking so hard and so much it was pulling his teeth out.

• Haha 1

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎16 at 7:28 PM, polaris550 said:

Oh rearry!!  Why because I don't like : Dog shit

Dog piss

Dog hair

Dog smell

Dog fleas

Dog ticks

Dog Ear mites

Vet bills

License lees

Dog barking

Dog scratching

Furniture damaged

Doors damaged

Piss spots on the lawn grass

Shit in the back yard

Stinking dog food in the kitchen

Dog food bills

Letting the fucker out to shit

Letting the fucker out to piss

Smelling his farts in the TV room

Is that why ?????             

but you don't mind them licking the peanut butter off your nut sack.  Go figure

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Holy shit :lol: uncle znotty owned again. It must get real old to get beaten like he does......maybe the old queen likes it 

OWNED??? Did you see the pic of what I made in ONE DAY, faggot?  Ask BOHICA about it.