Check your account email address ×

Is Bernie Going To Bail Out Dump....

SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

.7 Momo is the only one getting :owned: 

sorry retard....most of us supported Bernie....the only real progressive that ran. You supported a nasty corrupt cunt that is always the last one to the right side of an issue :lol: 

what a fucking moron you are 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

sorry retard....most of us supported Bernie....the only real progressive that ran. You supported a nasty corrupt cunt that is always the last one to the right side of an issue :lol: 

what a fucking moron you are 

Hey Dummy - you keep dwelling on Hillary while the issues and world continue to forward.  Now let me know how Dump and the R's are gonna rally behind single payer as many D's have.  Again - tell me how both sides are the same you JT/skidmarkesque stupid fuck :bc:   

And the real moron pouts, picks up their ball ans stands on the sideline for the election 👍

:lol: YOUR OPINION DOES NOT COUNT BECAUSE YOU DID NOT VOTE 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mean just read this shit and then think of how big of a pathetic hack you would have to be to have supported Hillary over Bernie

21740400_899269273559630_7426937446653809184_n.jpg.ac30b5b992bfe7c5d4473769bec65051.jpg

It was a clear cut choice, and I think Bernie did a great job drawing distinctions when she basically tried to say she was Bernie in a pantsuit. We all knew his support for her was half hearted. That much is obvious in light of how he's responding to her book.

Did she just say her support of the people of Flint may have alienated whites? Holy fucking shit ......those white people had just elected a black guy two terms in a row yet they all became super racist and turned on her because she supported black people with polluted water????

What a fucking unbelievably horrible person she is