Check your account email address ×

Please point out what is racist on this immigration stance

Rod

“We all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants. We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.  We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Edited by Rod Johnson

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

“We all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants. We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.  We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Funny how they only focus on Mexicans. We are getting over run with Pollack's, Asians, Indians and Muslims. And if an immigrants applies for work and has a resident card, a driver's license, ss#, union card and other state issued licenses ... Why is it the responsibility of the employer to determine if they are illegal? And if the employer is taking out the appropriate taxes and making the contributions, where is the crime here? .this whole issue is alot of bullshit and waste if time when we have other far more serious problems. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Funny how they only focus on Mexicans. We are getting over run with Pollack's, Asians, Indians and Muslims. And if an immigrants applies for work and has a resident card, a driver's license, ss#, union card and other state issued licenses ... Why is it the responsibility of the employer to determine if they are illegal? And if the employer is taking out the appropriate taxes and making the contributions, where is the crime here? .this whole issue is alot of bullshit and waste if time when we have other far more serious problems. 

Ok but is that stance racist or is it just implied 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Illegal immigration from south of the border is far and away the most expensive and out of control type.  And the bold:  It's not hard to collect a SSN.  After that, it's the feds job to follow up on factual numbers.  

44 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ok but is that stance racist or is it just implied 

I think just focusing on Mexicans is extremely racist. Don't forget Mexicans were here way before white people. Asians, Indians, Muslims and Pollack's are the Invaders!

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I like Mexicans way more that Pollack's. Deport all of the Pollack's first. And when I say pollack that also means ukranians and Russians. 

It's not really about who you "like" more.  Hell, I like mixi and too.  But our open border policy and free money and benefit enticements have taxed our society much more than any other race.  In fact, hard to imagine how far back the #2 immigration race would be.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Shouldn't be able to get a SS# they need e-verify and if your not verified you can't work, that will clean out illegals fast :) 

Just now, Momorider said:

Shouldn't be able to get a SS# they need e-verify and if your not verified you can't work, that will clean out illegals fast :) 

Yup.  It's quite simple actually.   extroaordinarily simple.  And I hope it is coming.

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think just focusing on Mexicans is extremely racist. Don't forget Mexicans were here way before white people. Asians, Indians, Muslims and Pollack's are the Invaders!

Where does it say just Mexicans tho 

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

@Anler is right. The Eastern Block Europeans are coming through our airports in record numbers.

Drive by University of Chicago or uic or even down in Champaign... Lots of Asians. I don't know where these fucks get their money but we ate at a BBQ place in Champaign last week and some Indian kid pulls up in a lamborgini. I didn't think those fucks ate pork?

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This is an argument for idiots like you and your pube friends here. Fact is the govt makes a lot on illegal immigrants thru tax revenues including ss that these people will never collect on. Most immigrants are hard workers and own their own homes and even businesses. The laziest fucks in this country are the fat stupid white people and blacks. Me and most construction related businesses would hire all Hispanics if we could. Because they are hard workers and have great attitudes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is an argument for idiots like you and your pube friends here. Fact is the govt makes a lot on illegal immigrants thru tax revenues including ss that these people will never collect on. Most immigrants are hard workers and own their own homes and even businesses. The laziest fucks in this country are the fat stupid white people and blacks. Me and most construction related businesses would hire all Hispanics if we could. Because they are hard workers and have great attitudes. 

Wow.  You really get kinda worked up missing the whole picture, huh?

Simmer.

DAMN POLLACKS!!!

Funny:  a few weeks ago I was talking to a guy who was bitching about some of the city officials in building enforcement and he said "Damn Norwegians!"

I LOL'ed!!!

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not really about who you "like" more.  Hell, I like mixi and too.  But our open border policy and free money and benefit enticements have taxed our society much more than any other race.  In fact, hard to imagine how far back the #2 immigration race would be.

There are alot easier and cheaper ways to fix that instead of the way we are doing it and the way we are talking about fixing it. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wow.  You really get kinda worked up missing the whole picture, huh?

Simmer.

DAMN POLLACKS!!!

Funny:  a few weeks ago I was talking to a guy who was bitching about some of the city officials in building enforcement and he said "Damn Norwegians!"

I LOL'ed!!!

The majority of immigrant labor around here is Hispanic and eastern European. But the last several years I have been encountering alot of turkey bird Irish. Fuck them too! :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

There are alot easier and cheaper ways to fix that instead of the way we are doing it and the way we are talking about fixing it. 

An easier and cheaper way than a simple online SSN VERIFICATION? No way.

Look, Im with you on the beaners.  I hired them all the time and enjoyed working with them.  They are hard workers and dependable For the most part.  Those are the ones we should work with to get them citizenship.  But guess what?  Most don't want it.....and there are reasons for that.  

Just now, Woodtick said:

They are taking over Bridgeport. I was told they come in on a vacation visa and never leave. We owned a condo at 35 and Morgan. The Chinese are taking over that area. @Anler the party I was at was all demo guys. Brandenburg, Alpine, Breakthru ect: 

What party was that? Those guys are all dicks! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The majority of immigrant labor around here is Hispanic and eastern European. But the last several years I have been encountering alot of turkey bird Irish. Fuck them too! :lol:

The union I'm in flys the Irish flag in front of our union hall. So you hate Mc's too?:lol: