Check your account email address ×

Easy homework for the alt left here

Rod

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So someone's heritage can make them biased in certain matters? Or is it an absolute no.

It can, it doesn't mean it has to.  Thus Trump making a declaration like he did is racism.

Trump chose to bypass looking at the case independently and simply said, whelp, he's Mexican so he can't do it!  Racist.  

You should admit it and move on. :bc:

Neal

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It can, it doesn't mean it has to.  Thus Trump making a declaration like he did is racism.

Trump chose to bypass looking at the case independently and simply said, whelp, he's Mexican so he can't do it!  Racist.  

Neal

So since you say that someone's heritage can make someone biased in certain matters can also mean that you are yourself are a racist. Good talk. 

Edited by Rod Johnson

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So since you say that someone's heritage can make someone biased in certain matters can also mean that you are yourself are a racist. Good talk. 

It can, or it can not, thus we should look at independent cases and not make these broad claims about heritage invalidating your job or performance.

Glad you learned your lesson. :bc:

Neal

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It can, or it can not, thus we should look at independent cases and not make these broad claims about heritage invalidating your job or performance.

Glad you learned your lesson. :bc:

Neal

Cool so you agree with trump 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What two? Ben is always too greased up for any friction and I don't want to get too close to Neal...that shit has to be contagious!

:lol:

Neal was part of the original Jamstock hootenanny and tummymstick festival...I think he and Neal touched tips........:quaqmire:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Neal was part of the original Jamstock hootenanny and tummymstick festival...I think he and Neal touched tips........:quaqmire:

IDGAF if they gave birth to each other.  Then had a tummy sticks jerkfest afterwords.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Joel is the only one for me!! 

Neal

Awww...that is so sweet! :lol:

Watch him though....that Jowell strikes me as a real cad!

Edited by Biggie Smails

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Awww...that is so sweet! :lol:

Watch him though....that Jowell strikes me as a real cad!

Total cad.  That is a fact. You should have seen him try to pick up AMG's sister at the Wasilla Bar.  :bc: 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

:lmao: the clown thinks he knows more about Trumps own case than he himself did :lol: