Check your account email address ×

Leftards, it's not just that you are wrong, you suffer from cognitive dissonance

Momorider

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

are we taking about the odd belief that jesus got fucked up, died, and went visiting his buds as a zombie? 

that shit happens everyday. 

Oh no, that's TOTALLY rational. 

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh no, that's TOTALLY rational. 

I actually find them to be just two different sides of the coin.  With one major exception.  I've had many good debates with religious freaks...and most were civil.  And while I don't have the experience with face to face debating with many liberals, I find them to be a most repugnant bunch who I bet leap into a frothing fury almost at the onset of an argument....that is, if you can get them to open their mouths at all.  Seems the women tend to go off on their little tangents much faster than the "men".  Must be me though.....proving the evolutionary process of self preservation is still going strong with most.  Thankfully, there is social media for the librul hoard...they can run their little fingers into all the shaming and name calling they want with little or no consequence.  Assuming of course, they don't actually post their personal information up like complete imbeciles. :lol:

Oh, and this exception; religion can't really be disproven or proven because, you know...everyone who knows for sure had to die to find out.  Libruliz, Socializm and democrats have facts behind them all to show the failures.  But if they can just scream and shame loud enough......in numbers....they can win! :lmao: Except....no.  And if I can goad them into a contest...I can show them as much.  God damn pussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

:lol: