Check your account email address ×

More footage of nurse being arrested. It's even worse than you think

Rod

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ever hear of HEPA laws??  and she would have violated the hospital's agreement also.... Try using your head, or date a Nurse like I do..:quaqmire:

See. I was right. You guys are reacting to Wubby Bubby's screaming and crying!!!! You hate the cop because it could have been YOUR girlfriend!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

See. I was right. You guys are reacting to Wubby Bubby's screaming and crying!!!! You hate the cop because it could have been YOUR girlfriend!!!

Actually my gf carries a degree in communications and nursing,  she is a liaison between patients, insurance companies, families ,..makes sure everyone does what they are supposed to............pull that axe handle I keep hearing you lust about out of your ass yet??

• Gold Member

Officer Payne was told not to worry about getting the blood by a superior.  After that he went rogue and decided he was going to get it no matter what even though the responsible agency told him they had other means to get the blood sample and to not worry about it.

He went rogue....  Has been fired from his paramedic job and will hopefully be criminally charged in this matter.  He needs to be made an example of.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/06/us/salt-lake-officer-utah-nurse/index.html

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Officer Payne was told not to worry about getting the blood by a superior.  After that he went rogue and decided he was going to get it no matter what even though the responsible agency told him they had other means to get the blood sample and to not worry about it.

He went rogue....  Has been fired from his paramedic job and will hopefully be criminally charged in this matter.  He needs to be made an example of.

Retard Polaris550 :groin:Nurse Wubbels

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Actually my gf carries a degree in communications and nursing,  she is a liaison between patients, insurance companies, families ,..makes sure everyone does what they are supposed to............pull that axe handle I keep hearing you lust about out of your ass yet??

OK, so your gf says that she would have done the EXACT SAME THING Wubbles did???? 

Don't you be worryin' about that axe handle, it's got your name on it, waiting for your bung-holio. 

Post a pic of your broad. Is she cute? Does she have big juggs? Show her ass  in a bikini. Let's see what ya' got, and her name better not be Lance. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Who the fuck told him that!!! His Lieutenant is the one that ordered him to get the blood, or ARREST Wubbles!!  

He got fired from the paramedic because he said he would bring hobos like you to the University Hospital, and the ambulance company got threats, because Bohildos like you are all emotional because Wubbles was crying like a bitch!!

I'm thinkin' Payne gets suspended for about 5 days without pay, taken off blood draw for good,  possible demotion,  sent to training class.

The Lieutenant: maybe one day suspension, re-training, I don't think demoted, but possibly.

Just idle speculation, the outcome could be much worse. Feminist/ cop-hating social media is driving this. 

I don't think Payne will ever be convicted of criminal assault. 

It's really nothing more than a typical arrest where the subject chooses to resist. 

This incident happened in June or July and there was no uproar until she decided to release the video. Up until that point, it was over. 

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You know Richard well?

No, but he says you like it in your ass, now and then. 

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Getting excited?

Over what, you getting butt-fucked by Richard Simmons? 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I'm thinkin' Payne gets suspended for about 5 days without pay, taken off blood draw for good,  possible demotion,  sent to training class.

The Lieutenant: maybe one day suspension, re-training, I don't think demoted, but possibly.

Just idle speculation, the outcome could be much worse. Feminist/ cop-hating social media is driving this. 

I don't think Payne will ever be convicted of criminal assault. 

It's really nothing more than a typical arrest where the subject chooses to resist. 

This incident happened in June or July and there was no uproar until she decided to release the video. Up until that point, it was over. 

Why would that happen if he were right in the first place?  Hmm, I wonder. :news:

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Why would that happen if he were right in the first place?  Hmm, I wonder. :news:

It would happen because she was on video, screaming, fighting, and crying like a bitch. Kind of like you when the Portuguese sailors won't pay you for your services on the docks at night. 

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

It would happen because she was on video, screaming, fighting, and crying like a bitch. Kind of like you when the Portuguese sailors won't pay you for your services on the docks at night. 

They always pay, Im that good. And in what fucking world does a unionized police officer get suspended for being right? No world, thats what! You 2-bit truck stop cum guzzeler.

Just now, Kivalo said:

They always pay, Im that good. And in what fucking world does a unionized police officer get suspended for being right? No world, thats what! You 2-bit truck stop cum guzzeler.

Mzn got fired as a cop wonder what he did all those years ago lmfao !! 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hey, it ain't over yet. The fat lady has not sung, Elton.

3 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Mzn sites biggest HOMO was much nicer when rob band him. Gfys chickenshit faggot  !!

HA!HA! LYIN' ROB!!! CROOKED ROB!! He should hang with Bill Belichek and Tom Brady!! 

3 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Mzn got fired as a cop wonder what he did all those years ago lmfao !! 

He did? Hpw would you know that?  MAchznot thought you were the biggest faggot ever.