Check your account email address ×

Bhent Airways , first flight

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

I'm not sure how I even blocked that out.....I know he had posted about it before after we talked about him rebuilding his plane with his bestie but it just wasnt clicking. I usually am pretty good at remembering things about people here also 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: how in the fuck did you not know tom was a pilot? it's even part of his name you idiot. I agree with you on the use of modern apps and electronics. where we disagree is on back up.

Bipolarhooknose is taking over for Huizy as the most oblivious member :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You are correct Mr. Ginger! :thumb:

link it up retard ......that is absolute fucking bullshit. Tom was wrong about the c177 and he is wrong about disregarding modern electronics in a plane used for cross country flying.

Those were the only disagreements we had and I was 100% right in my assertions 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

link it up retard ......that is absolute fucking bullshit. Tom was wrong about the c177 and he is wrong about disregarding modern electronics in a plane used for cross country flying.

But Tom is correct and you are one again :wrong: because a majority of private pilots are VFR only and they all carry charts. :nuts: 

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

But Tom is correct and you are one again :wrong: because a majority of private pilots are VFR only and they all carry charts. :nuts: 

nope...sorry momo ...most dont carry charts or use them. They use electronics 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes with all your real world experience you were clearly right in your assertions. :news:  

:stirthepot:  

Just now, Momorider said:

Yup you are a Liar and full of shit about everything, my bet is you never become a pilot, get back to us when you actually are one  :finger2:

Tell us more about your helicopter you fucking piece of lying dogshit.....you are the biggest liar in the history of the internet and everyone here treats you as such. Kil yourself you homosexual shit flinging hypocrite 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Tell us more about your helicopter you fucking piece of lying dogshit.....you are the biggest liar in the history of the internet and everyone here treats you as such. Kil yourself you homosexual shit flinging hypocrite 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yup you are a Liar and full of shit about everything, my bet is you never become a pilot, get back to us when you actually are one  :finger2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

STOP CALLING ME NAMES I’M SENSITIVE!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1