Check your account email address ×

Houston Mayor

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol::lol: you are close behind racer in the stupidity level. holy fuck can you seriously not grasp the point I'm trying to make?

That you're coming off as a cunt :thumb: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

oh if life were just as simple as you :lol:

how do you propose all these "idiots" just pick up and get out of Houston?

Didnt you know there are millions of empty hotel rooms in Oklahoma just waiting for those evacuees?

Just now, Skidooski said:

More description needed here. Is it a 3 legged dog and the dad is a quadriplegic 

my god, you are definitely not a liberal. do you think poor families, with pets and other "difficulties" invol;ved with fleeing are not common? you are definitely one dumb mofo :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who is shitting on the Houston people dumbski? me, for understanding how an evacuation of many is very difficult, or racer who calls them all idiots? :lol:

Dumbski?  Are your balls big enough to answer or are you cowering to Doe Dumber? :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That you're coming off as a cunt :thumb: 

because I understand the problems with many people fleeing Houston? and when accused of not doing anything myself by your twin, racer, responding what I personally, could do?

Edited by Snoslinger

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Everyone gave Houston grief when they evacuated for the non event that was Hurricane Rita when 100 people died during that evacuation. You really can't win in these situations.

Yep.   The greater Houston area is 4 million people.   Not a simple task. 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Didnt you know there are millions of empty hotel rooms in Oklahoma just waiting for those evacuees?

yep. racer thinks they should just start walking :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski?  Are your balls big enough to answer or are you cowering to Doe Dumber? :lmao: 

my god how did I get this idiot so wrong :lol:

my god, you are definitely not a liberal. do you think poor families, with pets and other "difficulties" invol;ved with fleeing are not common? you are definitely one dumb mofo :lol:

Asking for help is out of the question I see. Asking the church or other community members for some sort of assistance knowing a cat 3 storm is bearing down on then apparently is out of the question in your mind. As long as you have your $$$ to fly and stay wherever you want like you claimed then it must be impossible for the down trodden people of to make it to safety

Asking for help is out of the question I see. Asking the church or other community members for some sort of assistance knowing a cat 3 storm is bearing down on then apparently is out of the question in your mind. As long as you have your $$$ to fly and stay wherever you want like you claimed then it must be impossible for the down trodden people of to make it to safety

:lol:

Does a mandatory evacuation mean they have to get everyone out who can't get themselves out?   People simply don't understand what that takes.   Besides the massive need for transport vehicles and places to stay the logistics of knowing who needs help and who doesn't is overwhelming.   I've seen around 10 fatalities from the storm.   I'd say Texas did some things right losing that few with  a storm of this magnitude. 

Edited by Highmark

Cat 3 storm is coming.....feet of rain predicted after storm makes landfall and some LWW's want to talk only about the Quadriplegic dad with his 4 kids and a 3 legged dog and dead goldfish that don't know anyone and have no car or money. :lol: 

so all the people stuck in Houston are dem voters?

:lol:

you and dumbski are two peas in a pod.

You are.  Sitting here trying to have people tell you what to do in a disaster situation.....do you know the difference between reactive and proactive?

Cat 3 storm is coming.....feet of rain predicted after storm makes landfall and some LWW's want to talk only about the Quadriplegic dad with his 4 kids and a 3 legged dog and dead goldfish that don't know anyone and have no car or money. :lol: 

Yep.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look at all the dem voters proving how they need the government to tell them to do everything.

Hurl insults and suggest everyone else is dumb

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:just throw the dog in the junker car, if you even have a car, and drive out to motel 6 just down the road. or if that won't work, the pastor across town can lend you his minivan. surely he nor anyone else would want it. holy fuck some of you are naïve as hell.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Stupid fucking post from a stupid fucking pussy 👍

:lol:just throw the dog in the junker car, if you even have a car, and drive out to motel 6 just down the road. or if that won't work, the pastor across town can lend you his minivan. surely he nor anyone else would want it. holy fuck some of you are naïve as hell.

Once again you are right! Just sit home and feel sorry for yourself :lol: Don't do anything for you and your family just sit there :lmao: 

Once again you are right! Just sit home and feel sorry for yourself :lol: Don't do anything for you and your family just sit there :lmao: 

In his scenario they are so poor that the children are starving, yet they have multiple pets.   Those are the people I call "idiots"