Check your account email address ×

Houston Mayor

Just now, Skidooski said:

Once again you are right! Just sit home and feel sorry for yourself :lol: Don't do anything for you and your family just sit there :lmao: 

please tell the class what the millions of people stuck in Houston should have done. especially the poorer ones. account for all the people doing it, too. this should be interesting.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

In his scenario they are so poor that the children are starving, yet they have multiple pets.   Those are the people I call "idiots"

He's cherry picking the best case scenario for his side of his argument like usual 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

In his scenario they are so poor that the children are starving, yet they have multiple pets.   Those are the people I call "idiots"

Of course - Racist Racer :lol: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

please tell the class what the millions of people stuck in Houston should have done. especially the poorer ones. account for all the people doing it, too. this should be interesting.

If I were there and had my family I would do anything in my power to keep them safe and certainly help others if I can. It's a no brainier but you want to argue logistics and place blame and call people dumb, stupid or whatever from the comfort of your arm chair thousands and thousands of miles away. I'm not! If you are so passionate why don't you take your big $$$ and fly down there to help instead of running your mouth? Stop being a cunt and go help!

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

If I were there and had my family I would do anything in my power to keep them safe and certainly help others if I can. It's a no brainier but you want to argue logistics and place blame and call people dumb, stupid or whatever from the comfort of your arm chair thousands and thousands of miles away. I'm not! If you are so passionate why don't you take your big $$$ and fly down there to help instead of running your mouth? Stop being a cunt and go help!

Are you already in Houston? :snack:

Just now, Skidooski said:

omg

that isn't what I asked.

btw you would have been an idiot too, for not leaving, according to racer. I'm also not calling the people stuck in Houston, idiots. that would be racer. I am, however, calling you and he idiots. you prove it every post.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

omg

that isn't what I asked.

btw you would have been an idiot too, for not leaving, according to racer. I'm also not calling the people stuck in Houston, idiots. that would be racer. I am, however, calling you and he idiots. you prove it every post.

Reread my OP.  Maybe then you can get back to the conversation with better understanding of what I said.

If you don't have the ability to leave, then you better do everything you can to be prepared....but you wouldn't understand that....you're more of a reactive person, instead of being proactive.

Edited by racer254

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so tell us racer, how would a family with kids, pets and other valuables, who are struggling to get by, with no friends or family near the Houston area, get out of town on short notice? your inability to see all the major problems with this is no surprise to anyone. you're just plain stupid.

yup,  

reality of the fact is it's cheaper and prob more effecient to just deal with the select areas where people are stranded post storm than pay to put up everyone within a wide swath prior to the storm and theres plenty who don't have the money to pay for their own evacuation so end of the day it would fall on FEMA to do it.    

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

omg

that isn't what I asked.

You stated you have the money to fly and stay wherever so fly down there and help and stop being such a cunt. There's people in need and you are flapping your condescending lips on here. Trying to argue with me over anything and everything about a disaster that's still ongoing. Nice! 

Edited by Skidooski

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You stated you have the money to fly and stay wherever so fly down there and help and stop being such a cunt. There's people in need and you are flapping your condescending lips on here. Trying to argue with me over anything and everything about a disaster that's till ongoing. Nice! 

:lol:especially the bold

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:especially the bold

IKR...Arguing lowers your blood pressure...we know we know! No secrete you argue anything and everything. What time you flying out money bags?

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

4th largest city in America and some people think you just load up the family truckster and head to Wally World for the duration....WTF.

yep, in the local pastor's minivan.

Edited by Snoslinger

Anyone living in and around Houston is well versed in how easily the area floods. look at how many times its happened in the last twenty years.        i lived there till i was 6 (Pasadena)and ANY time storms were forecast, even in the early 60s...  everyone fled to higher ground.  not so easy to find either. but they did. camped out right in the streets. cars,trucks,  rvs, tents! would line the roads where it had some elevation.      Today people are tards. they think they can beat mother nature or simply count on someone ELSE to save/bail them out.  So many that could have left the coast didnt. just plain stupid. not to bash those that couldnt as many cant. its the rest that deserve a bitch slap.

Edited by old indy

Come on kids lets get into the bath tub and ride this out. It's utterly pointless to try and leave or get to high ground or simply do anything to better our situation...I read it on the internet. Next they'll be bitching about the people who stayed to ride it out...stay tuned. Whiny fucks on the internet got nothing better to do then complain and argue be condescending and above it all cuntish. You go girls!  

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Anyone living in and around Houston is well versed in how easily the area floods. look at how many times its happened in the last twenty years.        i lived there till i was 6 (Pasadena)and ANY time storms were forecast, even in the early 60s...  everyone fled to higher ground.  not so easy to find either. but they did. camped out right in the streets. cars,trucks,  rvs, tent! would line the roads where it had some elevation.      Today people are tards. they think they can beat mother nature or simply count on someone ELSE to save/bail them out.  So many that could have left the coast didnt. just plain stupid. not to bash those that couldnt as many cant. its the rest that deserve a bitch slap.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Come on kids lets get into the bath tub and ride this out. It's utterly pointless to try and leave or get to high ground or simply do anything to better our situation...I read it on the internet. Next they'll be bitching about the people who stayed to ride it out...stay tuned. Whiny fucks on the internet got nothing better to do then complain and argue be condescending and above it all cuntish. You go girls!  

If you were the type that wanted or had to ride this out, then do the best you can to be prepared.  You can't always blame someone else for your situation, sometimes you have to do some things to protect and provide for you and yours.