Check your account email address ×

A conversation about ANTIFA with F7ben

These people aren't beating up Nazi's they are beating up regualr people. Any person they deem a Nazi. These people are people tha simply disagree with them. Why do you support this Ben?

19 minutes ago, bussman said:

They want right wing extremists to shoot back, it's been the plan all along. 

Someone is going to get killed. Then there will be more restrictions on protesting, right to assemble, conceal carry, etc... Basically less rights. 

All of those memes on Facebook are polls to see if they can get enough stupid people to support this shit. "Share if you think Nazis/antifa shouldn't be able to protest" blah blah...

• Platinum Contributing Member

They weren't wearing black masks....must be Nazi then right :dunno: 

Just how bad is this going to get and what will the end result be? More restrictions / Less Freedom?

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Someone is going to get killed. Then there will be more restrictions on protesting, right to assemble, conceal carry, etc... Basically less rights. 

All of those memes on Facebook are polls to see if they can get enough stupid people to support this shit. "Share if you think Nazis/antifa shouldn't be able to protest" blah blah...

Somebody else gets it. :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They weren't wearing black masks....must be Nazi then right :dunno: 

Just how bad is this going to get and what will the end result be? More restrictions / Less Freedom?

That's the plan. That and more civil unrest. This is the playbook that we run on other countries when we want to start uprisings. 

• Like 1

Hey retard JT , how do you know those who are attacking regular people arent plants by the establishment to cause outrage condemnation of ANTIFA

The elites do this all the time to break up grass roots causes and you fucks fall for it. ANTIFA is just what it is ......anti-fascist. Oppose the pieces of shit in this country who fall into the category of fascist at with any means you want.

I support people who oppose fascists , I do not support people who do not. Its that fucking simple 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard JT , how do you know those who are attacking regular people arent plants by the establishment to cause outrage condemnation of ANTIFA

The elites do this all the time to break up grass roots causes and you fucks fall for it. ANTIFA is just what it is ......anti-fascist. Oppose the pieces of shit in this country who fall into the category of fascist at with any means you want.

I support people who oppose fascists , I do not support people who do not. Its that fucking simple 

First do you want to have a discussion or do you want to call names? 

Did you watch the video's?? These are regular people being beat up. Not to mention even if they are plants that are spouting racist comments these ANTIFA thugs have no right to attack them non. 

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

The dems couldn't pass gun control after an elementary school got shot up, I think your guns are safe.

Edited by Wildboer

Just now, f7ben said:

Good , fuck Trump supporters and fuck you retard 

How about this do you want my address why don't you drive up to my house and say that shit to my face you fucking pussy ass bitch

Just now, jtssrx said:

First do you want to have a discussion or do you want to call names? 

Did you watch the video's?? These are regular people being beat up. Not to mention even if they are plants that are spouting racist comments these ANTIFA thugs have no right to attack them non. 

Dont care , fuck the law....fuck politicians and fuck anyone that supports either of them 

Just now, f7ben said:

Dont care , fuck the law....fuck politicians and fuck anyone that supports either of them 

I don't support Trump I support one's right to support what ever they want within the law. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

How about this do you want my address why don't you drive up to my house and say that shit to my face you fucking pussy ass bitch

:lol: How about this .....go fuck yourself you thin skinned low IQ cunt. I wouldnt drive across the block let alone cross country. Make no mistake.....I say what I want to who I want and I can back it up

Just now, jtssrx said:

I don't support Trump I support one's right to support what ever they want within the law. 

I do not support someones right to support discriminating against people and violating their constitutional rights based on race sex or religion. I do not support fascists and I do not care how their skulls get busted. I support chaos , anarchy and the end of the US government by any means 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: How about this .....go fuck yourself you thin skinned low IQ cunt. I wouldnt drive across the block let alone cross country. Make no mistake.....I say what I want to who I want and I can back it up

You're nothing but a coward. You run your mouth like some billy bad ass everyday on this forum. Its laughable

Just now, f7ben said:

I do not support someones right to support discriminating against people and violating their constitutional rights based on race sex or religion. I do not support fascists and I do not care how their skulls get busted. I support chaos , anarchy and the end of the US government by any means 

Do you know what discrimination is? Being a trump supporter isn't discrimination. 

Your so stupid ANTIFA are the fascists. They are trying to stop free speech. It doesn't matter how much you dislike the white supremacist or Nazi message they have a right to say and believe what ever they want. They have no means to move those views beyond words. There is zero legislation in place that supports their views  

What you don't seem to grasp is ANTIFA is being used by the government to cause ciaos so they can crack down on everyone "MARSHAL LAW STYLE"  

• Like 2