Check your account email address ×

Just how out of touch is FAKEWNEWS CNN

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: WRONG AGAIN FAIL

8 quit just to help out your ONEWAY mind.  You see this as what?  a liberal fake media thing :lol: 

So ya real people with real brains thought Donny was out of line.  I mean billionaires in the White House with a chance to make Business easier and more profitable QUIT that chance.

What a tool

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

8 quit just to help out your ONEWAY mind.  You see this as what?  a liberal fake media thing :lol: 

So ya real people with real brains thought Donny was out of line.  I mean billionaires in the White House with a chance to make Business easier and more profitable QUIT that chance.

What a tool

Momo has a low IQ

• Platinum Contributing Member

They thought Trump voters including a black woman would go against Trump.   :lol:   Listen to her disappointment. :lol:  

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What a tool

These are Trump supported you brain dead clown, not some DemonCUNT fucks :finger:

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

These are Trump supported you brain dead clown, not some DemonCUNT fucks :finger:

I have the BEST people, wonderful people, oh wait they quit

You backed a crack addict for mayor so this is no surprise backing another person that gets nothing done, blame the media for everything

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have the BEST people, wonderful people, oh wait they quit

You backed a crack addict for mayor so this is no surprise backing another person that gets nothing done, blame the media for everything

:lies::lies: and :bullshit: from WRONG AGAIN FAIL, all the steaming pile posts