Check your account email address ×

donny disbands his coveted business council.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Left tards think this is a WIN! :lol:

These CEO's were looking for a reason to bail on this after Trump trying to bully them to bring many jobs back...which they are resisting due to profits.  This little debacle gives some of them an out.  My guess is Trumpy is going Togo after them with tariffs now.  Fuck them..it's easier than trying to convince them to come back nicely.

Oh..but FAIL! :lmao:

"Intellectually elite!"

wait...what does Fallon say? :lol:

It's always a positive when a businessman is abandoned by the captains of industry, I know this because I read it at FSCE :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is,there a bigger amd Dumber Dump hack on the forum than Lil Momo?  Even the original Momo has more sense :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's always a positive when a businessman is abandoned by the captains of industry, I know this because I read it at FSCE :lol: 

You are fitting in well over their in grievance and hateville.  Buncha whiney losers.  Where did I say it was a positive?  I was simply pointing out your side's repugnance and ignorance.

Nice shoes Vince.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is,there a bigger amd Dumber Dump hack on the forum than Lil Momo?  Even the original Momo has more sense :lol: 

Hey....let's see that wrestling picture of yours!  

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Lying loser coward!!!!!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are fitting in well over their in grievance and hateville.  Buncha whiney losers.  Where did I say it was a positive?  I was simply pointing out your side's repugnance and ignorance.

Nice shoes Vince.

Hey....let's see that wrestling picture of yours!  

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Lying loser coward!!!!!!!!! 

:lol::lol::lol:

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just give me your thoughts.  I'm tired of you posting your articles and videos with no thought.  Or can I just flip on Maddow and CNN to get them.

Again, you wear those shoes well, Vinney!!!  Are they fur too?

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski lies and Lil Momo takes the bait hook line and sinker - sort of like falling for Dump :lol: 

Show us your big time wrestling pic!!!!!   :lol:

Holy shit!!!!!!!! :lol:

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

........and here I thought avoiding taxes makes one "smart".

20914556_1402338346554113_37649656580160

Your statement didn't make any sense.  This isn't the same.  Trump hate affecting you also?  You are better than this!  Do better.  Be terrific!  Be the most terrific!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your statement didn't make any sense.  This isn't the same.  Trump hate affecting you also?  You are better than this!  Do better.  Be terrific!  Be the most terrific!!!!!!!

Really? What isn't the same? Trump says avoiding taxes makes him "smart". 

He's implied on several occasions that Amazon is not paying taxes.

28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Really? What isn't the same? Trump says avoiding taxes makes him "smart". 

He's implied on several occasions that Amazon is not paying taxes.

Well, I think he meant that Amazon's business model is hurting sales of the brick and mortar shops who pay taxes based on sales in his tweet.  Amazon pays plenty of taxes just not how retail shops do, but they don't take them in either. :dunno:

This is why some of his tweets SHOULD NOT BE TWEETS!  Lack of a complete message.  It's the equivalent of sending out bible versus sometimes.  From a man who clearly has some synaptic firing errors going on.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, I think he meant that Amazon's business model is hurting sales of the brick and mortar shops who pay taxes based on sales in his tweet.  Amazon pays plenty of taxes just not how retail shops do, but they don't take them in either. :dunno:

This is why some of his tweets SHOULD NOT BE TWEETS!  Lack of a complete message.  It's the equivalent of sending out bible versus sometimes.  From a man who clearly has some synaptic firing errors going on.

I missed the explanation of how what I said didn't make any sense. 

Amazon is competing in the marketplace just like any other company. Why do you think Trump is singling them out?

What do you mean "they don't take them in"? Amazon collects sales tax on purchases from every state that has a sales tax.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Amazon is competing in the marketplace just like any other company. Why do you think Trump is singling them out?

What do you mean "they don't take them in"? Amazon collects sales tax on purchases from every state that has a sales tax.

One:  I didn't say it "didn't make any sense".  I said it's not the same.

Two:  If you missed my explaination, I'm not sure if I can't explain it better, or don't want to.  

Three: Truly, I'm not 100% sure what he means....and you aren't either. Why the fuck do some of you think you can decipher his tweets to your own negative connotation and everyone that disagrees is wrong.  It's moronic as hell to me.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One:  I didn't say it "didn't make any sense".  I said it's not the same.

Two:  If you missed my explaination, I'm not sure if I can't explain it better, or don't want to.  

Three: Truly, I'm not 100% sure what he means....and you aren't either. Why the fuck do some of you think you can decipher his tweets to your own negative connotation and everyone that disagrees is wrong.  It's moronic as hell to me.

Really???? See the quote below.

I didn't say you were wrong, I just asked you for your opinion on why he's singling out Amazon but for some reason you didn't give it, why is that? Spare me the lame as fuck excuses and either give your opinion or slither away like most the rest of the people on these forums who can't stand behind the shit they say.

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lies: all of it

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Really???? See the quote below.

I didn't say you were wrong, I just asked you for your opinion but for some reason you didn't give it, why is that? Spare me the lame as fuck excuses and either give your opinion or slither away like most the rest of the people on these forums who can't stand behind the shit they say.

Don't get upset and emotional with me because you can't stand objection.  Here you fucking nit wit:. It was in my first post.  It starts with ".....I think...", and my stating the the reason I think your post didn't "make any sense".

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't get upset and emotional can't with me because you can't stand objection.  Here you fucking nit wit:. It was in my first post.  It starts with ".....I think...", and my staying his is the reason I think your post didn't "make any sense".

The only person emotional here is you, as evidenced by your dishonesty in the discussion. 

So now you're back to saying that what I said didn't make any sense. You don't see how it makes sense to make note of Trump's comments about his own taxes when he accuses Amazon of basically being tax cheats? Which he has done on more than one occasion. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

The only person emotional here is you, as evidenced by your dishonesty in the discussion. 

So now you're back to saying that what I said didn't make any sense. You don't see how it makes sense to make note of Trump's comments about his own taxes when he accuses Amazon of basically being tax cheats? Which he has done on more than one occasion. 

Let me get to a real keypad when my shit gets fixed......

Just wait here on the edge of your little chair....

Just now, SSFB said:

The leaked Tax return showed Trump paid huge taxes you ignorant know mind :lol: