Check your account email address ×

WHEN THE KLAN HAD POWER

If you ever studied US history you would already know this. The story goes much further as the KKK failed to attach itself to the democratic party. So you should read on your own about the rest of the story cause Dinesh obviously did not.

Just now, Mainecat said:

If you ever studied US history you would already know this. The story goes much further as the KKK failed to attach itself to the democratic party. So you should read on your own about the rest of the story cause Dinesh obviously did not.

:lol:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

It's McLiar what did you expect?

Not talking about him.... I am talking about any mouth breathing retard who thinks because the Klan was more likely to be Dem back in the day is somehow a valid argument now like it justifies anything. Guess who they support now? Wouldn't that be more telling. Holy fuck.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Can anyone name an prominent KKK members that were dems that switched parties?

I can name a few that stayed dems during the whole platform reversal that libs like to talk about.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not talking about him.... I am talking about any mouth breathing retard who thinks because the Klan was more likely to be Dem back in the day is somehow a valid argument now like it justifies anything. Guess who they support now? Wouldn't that be more telling. Holy fuck.

Define what makes the GOP the more racists of the two parties?  I'm not talking about the fringe neo nazis groups but the legislation passed that has racial motives.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Define what makes the GOP the more racists of the two parties?  I'm not talking about the fringe neo nazis groups but the legislation passed that has racial motives.  

Their congressional silence

Just now, Highmark said:

I am not arguing that. I am saying if you were to take 100 racists, supremacists, nazis, etc. How many vote rep or dem? I think that is an obvious answer... 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Which parties leadership seems to have obvious trouble condemning the KKK, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis?

Which party leader is flashing White Power signs all over Tv?

Which party currently has white nationalists employed in the West wing?

Edited by ICEMAN!

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

it's nice to see an honest rw'er once in awhile :bc: they're pretty rare in here.

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I am not arguing that. I am saying if you were to take 100 racists, supremacists, nazis, etc. How many vote rep or dem? I think that is an obvious answer... 

:lol:   Racism goes multiple directions dude.   There are just as many people who hate whites (whites included) in this country as the other way around.  

If I were to take 100 citizens who were Islamic Fundamentalists who would they vote for?    Does that mean the people who they voted for support Islamic fundamentalism or terrorism?   Come on man I would expect better from you.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Which parties leadership seems to have obvious trouble condemning the KKK, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis?

Which party leader is flashing White Power signs all over Tv?

Which party currently has white nationalists employed in the West wing?

Too funny to even respond.   White power signs?   :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Racism goes multiple directions dude.   There are just as many people who hate whites (whites included) in this country as the other way around.  

If I were to take 100 citizens who were Islamic Fundamentalists who would they vote for?    Does that mean the people who they voted for support Islamic fundamentalism or terrorism?   Come on man I would expect better from you.  

Well no shit. We aren't talking about that. We are talking about neo nazis, white supremacists, and the like. They are 99.9999999% going to vote republican. People were trying to say "look at dems in the 20s". That is invalid as all hell today. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well no shit. We aren't talking about that. We are talking about neo nazis, white supremacists, and the like. They are 99.9999999% going to vote republican. People were trying to say "look at dems in the 20s". That is invalid as all hell today. 

BFD who they vote for that doesn't mean those politicians support their cause any more then dems do radical islam causes.  They vote for who the MSM demonizes as racist whether its true or not.  The vast majority of them are too stupid to see beyond that, social media and their sheltered existence.  The main reason the nation is as racially divided as we are is because the MSM and the left wing politicians WANT IT THAT WAY AND PUSH THE AGENDA EVEN WITH NO PROOF THAT THOSE VOTED INTO PUBLIC OFFICE ARE RACIST.  The left loves to claim that people should be categorized but that is exactly what they do themselves.      

Show me legislation that is racist against AA's passed by people they voted for? 

Edited by Highmark