Check your account email address ×

FSCE's Nazi Sympathizer's and Your Grand Wizard...

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

And his loyalists are parroting that message. 

Providing Aid and comfort to Nazis used to be something that you would be executed for

I wish my Uncles were still alive. I could ask them if they had a permit when they went after the Nazis. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Had Trump came out against the Nazis and their ideals the story would have died. If he referred to them the same way he refers Radical Muslims, he would be normal.   Because the story is that Trump is defending Nazis. 

No it wouldn't have died....the people here and elsewhere that blame Trump for the acts committed by these Nazi fucks would simply say his rebuke meant nothing, hollow words, he is lying....

I wish my Uncles were still alive. I could ask them if they had a permit when they went after the Nazis. 

God God just stfu with that stupid narrative.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Multiple times a day Sodomite :finger3: 

8 pages (the max searchable) of you and cock talk in the last few weeks....tell me that isn't gay to the MAX!!!  @Momorider = gay! 

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=cock&author=Momorider

Edited by Kev144

Had Trump came out against the Nazis and their ideals the story would have died. If he referred to them the same way he refers Radical Muslims, he would be normal.   Because the story is that Trump is defending Nazis. 

:lies: and :bullshit: all this drooling trilobite posts 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

8 pages (the max searchable) of you and cock talk in the last few weeks....tell me that isn't gay to the MAX!!!

Lying obsessed sodomite posts what? :fuckoff: FAGGOT 

Just now, Momorider said:

how is it a lie? it is a direct search with the term "cock" and the author momorider.  produces massive results.  that is 100% proven gay no questions asked.  

29 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

how is it a lie? it is a direct search with the term "cock" and the author momorider.  produces massive results.  that is 100% proven gay no questions asked.  

30 minutes ago, Momorider said:

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

So  had Trump come out and pulled a Jimmy Fallon and gotten verklempt and emotional would  the left wing posse be praising him now? My guess is no they would not and instead be attacking him from some other angle so at the end of the day who really gives a fuck what they think...some people are cunts just to be cunts.

Shorten that up and it's signature worthy!  Oh...and "verklempt" :lmao: You crashed every dictionary server with that one.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I have a feeling they didn't pay you much mind when they were alive.  

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

They'd probably kick your ass for ,being a smarmy prick

lfab

They were great guys. Fantastic sense of humour. But they'd be more likely to kick the ass of Nazi sympathizers. They went through hell to stamp out Nazis the first time around. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

8 pages (the max searchable) of you and cock talk in the last few weeks....tell me that isn't gay to the MAX!!!  @Momorider = gay! 

They use the word owned on this site a lot. Most of the time it is completely out of place.  But I'd say you OWNED that cock obsessed freak Momo.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They were great guys. Fantastic sense of humour. But they'd be more likely to kick the ass of Nazi sympathizers. They went through hell to stamp out Nazis the first time around. 

They use the word owned on this site a lot. Most of the time it is completely out of place.  But I'd say you OWNED that cock obsessed freak Momo.

im sure if you searched other common words gays love you'd hit a jackpot on momo's post history.  unbelievable really....how can someone be so obsessed yet still pretend they aren't gay.....

13 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

im sure if you searched other common words gays love you'd hit a jackpot on momo's post history.  unbelievable really....how can someone be so obsessed yet still pretend they aren't gay.....

You should see how him and lil momo get going. Long descriptions of gay sex in a bizarre attempt to accuse someone else of being gay. It's pretty fucked up but funny/

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

No it wouldn't have died....the people here and elsewhere that blame Trump for the acts committed by these Nazi fucks would simply say his rebuke meant nothing, hollow words, he is lying....

You keep giving Dump a pass.  Let's revisit some of his comments and supporters :snack:

IMG_3380.JPG

IMG_3381.JPG

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You keep giving Dump a pass.  Let's revisit some of his comments and supporters :snack:

IMG_3380.JPG

IMG_3381.JPG

I'm not giving him a pass you dolt and in another thread I said that he handled this very poorly but the fact remains that he will never win with you and your ilk no matter what he does or says.

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Hilarious from the sites known sodomite :lol: 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You should see how him and lil momo get going. Long descriptions of gay sex in a bizarre attempt to accuse someone else of being gay. It's pretty fucked up but funny/

Lying sodomizing cock gobbeling faggot posts what? :gfight: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  I'm denying it.  Prove your statement.  Show me.

I won't wait....but I'll return. :lol:

That sick homosexual is probably the biggest fucking liar that post here :guzzle: his posts consist of 100% fabricated :bullshit: 

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not giving him a pass you dolt and in another thread I said that he handled this very poorly but the fact remains that he will never win with you and your ilk no matter what he does or says.

And what has he done to win anybody over?  What's he done to reaffirm your support? 

Your arguments are just plain stupid Jimmy. 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Hilarious from the sites known sodomite :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Lying sodomizing cock gobbeling faggot posts what? :gfight: 

Just now, Momorider said:

That sick homosexual is probably the biggest fucking liar that post here :guzzle: his posts consist of 100% fabricated :bullshit: 

Three fantasy driven posts from Momo - cocks and Shit :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And what has he done to win anybody over?  What's he done to reaffirm your support? 

Your arguments are just plain stupid Jimmy. 

I'm talking about you, Slinger, MC, etc......and you know exactly what I'm talking about so quit being a fucktard with your juvenile little word games.

Edited by Biggie Smails