Check your account email address ×

Sad!

Just now, SnowRider said:

He's also intellectually dishonest dirtbag who struggles to tell,the whole truth.  Dude gets his undies in a bunch and pretends it's all good :lol:  I bet Dumbski squats when he pisses :snack:

he is one of several who'd do complete 180s if the majority in here were lefties.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

he is one of several who'd do complete 180s if the majority in here were lefties.

Yeah but they are all safe because both sides are the same :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that, and is constant bringing up dems in the same conversations. the guy is a piece of work, who thinks he's going "unnoticed"

My silence is deafening while I'm constantly bringing Dems in the same conversations???? Makes total sense :lmao:

Holy shit you two fucktards need to rehearse this a little more behind the scene before posting out in the open.  

But regardless.....glad to see I get both of your panties in a bunch!  :hay:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There you go again with your "predictions"! And how have those panned out for you??? lololol

Just now, Skidooski said:

My silence is deafening while I'm constantly bringing Dems in the same conversations???? Makes total sense :lmao:

Holy shit you two fucktards need to rehearse this a little more behind the scene before posting out in the open.  

he was referring to this topic, I'm referring to many others. why do we always need crayons to help you understand things?

Just now, Skidooski said:

There you go again with your "predictions"! And how have those panned out for you??? lololol

I think I have two wrong now - the election, and thinking you had some smarts and were more left than right. man I got both wrong, especially the latter.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

he was referring to this topic, I'm referring to many others. why do we always need crayons to help you understand things?

Really doesn't matter if you were referring to a thread last week....my response to you and that gumpy buddy of yours is the same

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I think I have two wrong now - the election, and thinking you had some smarts and were more left than right. man I got both wrong, especially the latter.

Oh yeah!!!!! For sure those are the only times you've ever been wrong eh? 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Show me AGAIN where I am defending Trump OR the white supremacists.... or just shut your dumb ass up for once :bc: 

Posting 25 times on these threads about Trump and not once saying anything against him. But you do find time to attack people who hate Nazis. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You really are a 16 year old girl.  Transsexual I'm sure so, not sure what that means.  Either you're wearing a dildo or have split your winky up the middle and pulled it back.  Either way....KAYAKS!!!!!!!

:lol:

Do you imagine this stuff while you type it?  

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's funny because when someone agrees with me shitbird Slinger says the "gang" is here smails or some such shit meanwhile Slopedusky is under his skirt tickling his taint. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Posting 25 times on these threads about Trump and not once saying anything against him. But you do find time to attack people who hate Nazis. 

Do you imagine this stuff while you type it?  

You're an idiot with reading comprehension skills. I guess I'll have to treat you the same way I treat your mentor Slope and just not engage your dumbass. I can see why you look up to him so much seeing as how you're so defective too

38 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's funny because when someone agrees with me shitbird Slinger says the "gang" is here smails or some such shit meanwhile Slopedusky is under his skirt tickling his taint. :lol:

They love jerking each other off. But the double standard is obvious to everyone but themselves