Check your account email address ×

There was no hack , just like those of us with brains have said

The liberal minds are made up. There is no changing that. They could watch a video of Seth's death being committed and still ramble on with their false narrative. Slinger, MC, Spinfag and slopehead lack the ability to think for themselves. Complete spoon fed morons.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you believe even 1 tenth of that bull shit you're one of the most ignorant people on the planet.  Anyone with half a brain can follow along with the metadata stuff.  Brian Feldman is a complete fucking retard if he doesn't understand what went down within the DNC.  

The simple fact The Nation wrote the article tells me a shit load. They are anything and every thing that is NOT right leaning.

Maby if HuffPo or The NYT said it......

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just posted a group of NSA analysts agreeing the the position of said metadata researcher ......you had been asking where the experts were to back up these claims and now you have them you fucking moron ....

So now you believe the USIC after telling us all for months about how they can't be trusted and are all liars?

:lol:

What does the metadata say about Don jr's meeting with all the Russians in Trump Tower?  

:lmao:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

So now you believe the USIC after telling us all for months about how they can't be trusted and are all liars?

What does the metadata say about Don jr's meeting with all the Russians in Trump Tower?  

Turned out to be a hoax.... some idiotic dipshit selling a magnacoaster or some shit....

More like, now you don't believe the USIC after these former NSA analysts came forward with opinions on this nonhack.  

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you believe even 1 tenth of that bull shit you're one of the most ignorant people on the planet.  Anyone with half a brain can follow along with the metadata stuff.  Brian Feldman is a complete fucking retard if he doesn't understand what went down within the DNC.  

:true:

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

More like, now you don't believe the USIC after these former NSA analysts came forward with opinions on this nonhack.  

I have no reason to believe them.  They are part of some group that hasn't established any sort of credibility as far as I can tell.

I have no reason to believe them.  They are part of some group that hasn't established any sort of credibility as far as I can tell.

And a group of biased libs on a witchhunt as you would call it do?

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And the active USIC has established credibility :lol: get the fuck oughta here you fucking idiot 

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What a complete fucking moron.  It's no wonder why no one takes anything you say seriously.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Has anyone at the DNC come out and said "I was the one who opened the attachment and fell for the Phishing attack that allowed hackers in?"

Also how is it the FBI was the one who "warned" the DNC of the attack?  How exactly did they know?????

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Has anyone at the DNC come out and said "I was the one who opened the attachment and fell for the Phishing attack that allowed hackers in?"

Yeah... right. It was the russians don't you know...

The shit you guys fall for

Alex Jones....

Seems like a group I'd put a lot of faith in....

August 2010 memo

On August 3, 2010, VIPS publicly released another "MEMORANDUM FOR: The President" claiming that the government of Israel has a record of deceiving the U.S. government and estimated that Israel would unilaterally attack Iran "as early as this month."[4][5]

August 2013 memo

After the Ghouta chemical attack VIPS issued an "open letter" to President Obama claiming that their "co-workers" and "numerous sources in the Middle East" have informed them that Bashar al-Assad was not responsible for the attack, contrary to the position of the US government and foreign intelligence agencies. However, when asked about the identity of their sources, the group's report turned out to be based on an article from a conspiracy website "Global Research" and, Infowars, the radio show of the far right commentator and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.[6]

It makes perfect sense why the servers were never turned over now. They new they needed an out in case of the truth actually getting out. Watch for the USIC to issue statements backing away from their assertions and unilaterally using the "We never were given the servers" excuse as to their ineptitude (lies)