Check your account email address ×

Lobster boat races

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

My father is staying there all summer until his house gets built. Been there pretty much every week since he moved down.

Love the place.

We enjoyed it. Bar Harbor is a bit to touristy for my me.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Nice!  Is the webcam pic from where your dad is staying?

Taken right off the back deck.

Usually blood worm diggers out there at that time.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Is anyone still running the Tree service, Moe ?  I don't recall seeing the trucks around here in quite awhile . I remember him being the biggest game in town back in the day

He was. When he bought and started using the Link Belt, he took that shit to a new level. One of my brothers continue to use one.

My 2 brothers still run their own shows, but my nephew, whom Dad gave the business, drove it into the ground inside of 6 months.

Edited by Snake

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

This '61 International was our first truck besides the 1 ton Chevy we had.

Now it does parade duty.

12509069_1025757384137537_66215875476180

Nice....look at that old girl.  We were at a wedding a couple weeks back in Bucksport.  Beautiful area.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I've heard all the excuses.  None of them make any sense to me.  Make a plan and stick to it.  Life is not infinite and we've really only got about 40 good years.  Living any of them in fear (masked as something else of course) is a waste to me.  But I know I live on the extreme end of "regret is not an option".

You really don't want to be another MC do you?  Imagine that.  If that doesn't light a fire, well.......

How true, how true. 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I've heard all the excuses.  None of them make any sense to me.  Make a plan and stick to it.  Life is not infinite and we've really only got about 40 good years.  Living any of them in fear (masked as something else of course) is a waste to me.  But I know I live on the extreme end of "regret is not an option".

You really don't want to be another MC do you?  Imagine that.  If that doesn't light a fire, well.......

Very true.

13 hours ago, Snake said:

We used to do shit like this all the time....

12088201_977316628981613_822798382163303

I would have removed the rock, staked its location, then used a backhoe/excavator to remove the stump. Then I would have filled the hole with clean sifted loam, leveled it to laser perfection, replaced the stone, and seeded the entire work site.  Fucktard stump grinding is rookie grade. 

10 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I would have removed the rock, staked its location, then used a backhoe/excavator to remove the stump. Then I would have filled the hole with clean sifted loam, leveled it to laser perfection, replaced the stone, and seeded the entire work site.  Fucktard stump grinding is rookie grade. 

Don't you fucking think we thought of that dipshit?

"You can do anything but disturb the stone. It has been there for over 200 years."

Of course, you would just be trying to get at the poor child's bones to the right.... pedophile fuck you are.

Edited by Snake

On 8/13/2017 at 9:17 AM, Snake said:

This '61 International was our first truck besides the 1 ton Chevy we had.

Now it does parade duty.

12509069_1025757384137537_66215875476180

That's really cool you still have the truck. I was digging through the old family pics last week trying to find one of my dad and uncles business truck growing up but I couldn't find any. 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

"You can do anything but disturb the stone. It has been there for over 200 years."

Of course, you would just be trying to get at the poor child's bones to the right.... pedophile fuck you are.

A professional back-hoe operator could have carefully pulled that stump out and got rid of that shitty mess, then back-filled it perfectly, instead of grinding like a bunch of MAINTAHDS. 

Who's a pedophile by the way Brownshorts? You wanna' each both take polygraph tests to see what either you or me has ever done? I bet you've diddled a few Maintahded kids. 

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Shut up you degenerate retarded fired pedophile.

Hey 800 Faggon, when are you gonna' have the balls to  fight me?  Why are you afraid of me? 

14 hours ago, Snake said:

That stone has probably been moved by the stump already. Just stabilize it, and remove the fuckin' stump so it looks like a pro job, instead of ham 'n eggers with a shitty stump under there. 

I hate MaINTAHDS. Worst people in New England, the Northeast, and possibly the world. Not all of them, but way too many are suckbags. 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You know where I live. I've been waiting 2 years. You are a big mouthed coward! STFU!

I am not going on a wild-goose chase, you stinking faggot. I'll beat you like a rented mule if I ever find out who you are, 800 Faggon.