Check your account email address ×

Friend of mine is in the Army there, sent me this

• Gold Member

I'm leaving for Guam on September 9th.

Our salesman sold more equipment on the island of Saipan. I'm convinced nothing is going to happen. If I'm wrong it will probably happen before I leave. If not Hopefully I will make all the way to Saipan, it will be an excellent spot for viewing the blast.

I'll take some pictures.

7 hours ago, joesale said:

I'm leaving for Guam on September 9th.

Our salesman sold more equipment on the island of Saipan. I'm convinced nothing is going to happen. If I'm wrong it will probably happen before I leave. If not Hopefully I will make all the way to Saipan, it will be an excellent spot for viewing the blast.

I'll take some pictures.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's all over, the ChiComs told NK they are on there own if they attack first.

I still can't believe they convinced China and Russia to go along with the new sanctions against NK. This is huge. Maybe they finally realize the little pudge needs to be Knocked down a peg or two. 

44 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I still can't believe they convinced China and Russia to go along with the new sanctions against NK. This is huge. Maybe they finally realize the little pudge needs to be Knocked down a peg or two. 

Russia and China don't want us fucking around in their yard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

China and the US need each other a whole helluva lot more than China needs NK.  We break ties with them, we both hurt, but we really hurt them.  We are the largest consumer base in the world....bar none.  We close the doors, they can't replace us.

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Russia and China don't want us fucking around in their yard. 

True but what's weird is, we don't want Russia fucking around in their own back yard either.  In fact, the only people we apparently want fucking around in any back yards is us. Gross.  We're the fucking nosey neighbors nobody likes but has to put up with because we pay them to let us look in their windows while our dogs shit in their yard.  

Meh...questionable analogy.  I'm foggy this morning. :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

China and the US need each other a whole helluva lot more than China needs NK.  We break ties with them, we both hurt, but we really hurt them.  We are the largest consumer base in the world....bar none.  We close the doors, they can't replace us.

True but what's weird is, we don't want Russia fucking around in their own back yard either.  In fact, the only people we apparently want fucking around in any back yards is us. Gross.  We're the fucking nosey neighbors nobody likes but has to put up with because we pay them to let us look in their windows while our dogs shit in their yard.  

Meh...questionable analogy.  I'm foggy this morning. :lmao:

China and India together have like 2.5 Billion consumers that's a fuck of a lot more consumer base than the US has :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

China and India together have like 2.5 Billion consumers that's a fuck of a lot more consumer base than the US has :guzzle: 

"Consumers".  Meaning people with lots of "disposable" income.  We can't give our cash away fast enough.  And we are willing to pay more than anybody while doing it.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Consumers".  Meaning people with lots of "disposable" income.  We can't give our cash away fast enough.  And we are willing to pay more than anybody while doing it.

China has the biggest growing middle class in the world and has an ever bigger consumer of luxury goods :news: 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

China has the biggest growing middle class in the world and has an ever bigger consumer of luxury goods :news: 

So your argument here is they don't need/want the US market?  Or that the US doesn't have the power to hurt the Chinese economy?  Or that Korea is more important to China than the US?

All?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So your argument here is they don't need/want the US market?  Or that the US doesn't have the power to hurt the Chinese economy?  Or that Korea is more important to China than the US?

All?

I'm sure they want it, but it's not the biggest market actually the EU is bigger also :) you posted incorrect info 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I'm sure they want it, but it's not the biggest market actually the EU is bigger also :) you posted incorrect info 

Maybe you are right.  But last I read, we have the largest consumer market per capital in the world.  

Maybe I'll review the numbers later and come back and slap you around (if I'm right of course). :lol:

IF I was in fact "incorrect", I'll admit it.  I'm not a fucking Democrat!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe you are right.  But last I read, we have the largest consumer market per capital in the world.  

Maybe I'll review the numbers later and come back and slap you around (if I'm right of course). :lol:

IF I was in fact "incorrect", I'll admit it.  I'm not a fucking Democrat!

I think we would be better off buying less Chinese made shit :)